The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

RaidersFan4Life receives:

$5.00 cash in a padded envelope

coltsfan23 receives:

06 Leaf Certified FOTG Fred Belitnikoff jersey

Additional notes:

Will ship when payment is recevied Thanks
RaidersFan4Life
Can someone please close this other party has no stamps to send wants me to send first. Thanks
coltsfan23
QUOTE(RaidersFan4Life @ Jul 8 2007, 08:39 PM)
Can someone please close this other party has no stamps to send wants me to send first. Thanks

We were still talking. I never agreed to this yet.
coltsfan23
Okay I will get the $ out to you tomorrow! If I can't get it out for some reason tomorrow, I will definitely get it out Saturday!
coltsfan23
Sorry for the delay. Money went out today.
RaidersFan4Life
Received payment today will ship card out tomorrow. Thanks
coltsfan23
Were able to get the card out yet?
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to RaidersFan4Life.
RaidersFan4Life
Sorry Coltsfan23 i havent had a chance to get to the post office yet my vehicle has been broke down i will get the card send out Monday. Thanks
coltsfan23
QUOTE(RaidersFan4Life @ Jul 28 2007, 12:48 PM)
Sorry Coltsfan23 i havent had a chance to get to the post office yet my vehicle has been broke down i will get the card send out Monday. Thanks

Oh okay. Thanks for letting me know!
northicehero99
QUOTE(RaidersFan4Life @ Jul 28 2007, 12:48 PM)

Did this occur? Please update as to when the cards were sent. Thanks.
RaidersFan4Life
I am working on gettting it out this weekend or Monday for sure im terribly sorry for the wait i've had a ton of stuff going on with my unemployment, kids, and finding another job. PLMK Thanks
northicehero99
QUOTE(RaidersFan4Life @ Aug 2 2007, 09:44 AM)
I am working on gettting it out this weekend or Monday for sure im terribly sorry for the wait i've had a ton of stuff going on with my unemployment, kids, and finding another job. PLMK Thanks

Sorry, when I read your last post I was confusing it with Monday July 27th. Please update this when the cards are sent whether that is Saturday or Monday. Thank you for communicating with your trading partner.
coltsfan23
Have you sent yet and if so, when?
coltsfan23
Did you end up sending?

Just wondering as I am on a 3 week vacation and I won't be able to update whether I received until I get back.

As of Friday I have not received.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to RaidersFan4Life.
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
I will note that RaidersFan4Life was active on the site on 8/19/07. While his pending transactions were not updated, it appears that the requests for updates were read.

-Bob
RaidersFan4Life
A message was sent to coltsfan as to whats going on i will be sending saturday with delivery confirmation. Thanks Cory
coltsfan23
I have received the PM. Hope your situation gets better, Cory!
RaidersFan4Life
Ribhu i had your package already to go today went to the post office and had the zip code wrong i now have it corrected and will be sending it out tomorrow with delivery confirmation. Thanks
RaidersFan4Life
This is going to be your delivery confirmation number 03062400000107405808 Thanks
RaidersFan4Life
Package was shipped out today with that delivery confirmation number. Thanks
coltsfan23
Received. Thanks.
bob_TCC
This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.