dviv17 receives:

Carew insert BV $4

Ryan vintage ex-nm BV $18

Garret Anderson bat BV $8

Nyfancam01 receives:

Maury Wills auto BV $10

Burnett auto BV $15

Additional notes:

Thanks for the trade! Sending Sat. or Mon.
Nyfancam01
I Agree, Thanks!
dviv17
Sent!
Nyfancam01
ive also sent!
Nyfancam01
Rec'd Today! Thanks!
dviv17
Received. I wouldn't say the Ryan is in excellent-near mint, but it's cool.

Thanks for the trade!
dviv17
I'm fine with everything though. Thanks again.
Nyfancam01
dude, i told you i have no clue on what a 77 cards condition should be. that card is in fine condition. i mean it is 1977....
dviv17
QUOTE(Nyfancam01 @ Jul 14 2007, 02:05 PM)
dude, i told you i have no clue on what a 77 cards condition should be. that card is in fine condition. i mean it is 1977....

I know, you described it as excellent-near-mint and it isn't. It's fine, don't worry about it.
Nyfancam01
QUOTE(dviv17 @ Jul 14 2007, 04:07 PM)
I know, you described it as excellent-near-mint and it isn't. It's fine, don't worry about it.

no i did not, i just said it is in good condition for a 1977 card....all i care about is in the NEW baseball becket card number 650 for topps is nolan ryan and it books 30.00 that card is in good condition for a 1977 card. the two cards you gave me dont even equal 30 they equal 25. so i hope ur not mad man, you got that ryan and a GU and a card /45.....so i just hope ur not mad wink.gif
bob_TCC
David,

Please just confirm that this trade should be closed as complete.

Thanks,

-Bob
dviv17
I'm not mad. I can show you the PMs. But alas, I don't really care. Just pointing it out.

This one is closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.