Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: NPN Question??????
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
Kfish311
So I just want someone to clarify for me because i think i've sent in 100 in the last month or so. For U.D. can I send one in per day per household (now is that PER U.D. product or Can I only send in for ONE U.D. product per day or ONE for every U.D. product per day???

Also do I need to write my phone number and email address on each notecard ; because so far I have only put name and address as per what was put on npnsportscards.com

Thanks for whoever can clarify these two things for me biggrin.gif
2000 rushing yards
you don't need to writre down your phone and e-mail addy. Just your home addy and yes you can i send 1 in per day for every product wink.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Jul 5 2007, 08:31 PM)
you don't need to writre down your phone and e-mail addy. Just your home addy and yes you can i send 1 in per day for every product wink.gif

Joe, that is not true. Upper Deck requires both an email address and day and evening phone numbers.

As for sending multiple UD product ones per day, yes as long as they are not the same product.
2000 rushing yards
is it really Brian? i must be wrong then. Listen to brian biggrin.gif
Kfish311
Thanks guys; yeah I'll start adding in my phone number and email then; as you can see I think that their is a little confusion whether or not phone and email are needed , i was just going off of what npnsportscards states but on here it was a little different thanks again guys!
jcharles2
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Jul 5 2007, 09:02 PM)
Joe, that is not true.  Upper Deck requires both an email address and day and evening phone numbers.   

As for sending multiple UD product ones per day, yes as long as they are not the same product.

I agree. I always include e-mail address. Regarding phone numbers, I only include one phone number and I don't specify whether it is day or evening.

Example:

Joe Blow
11 Eagle St.
Euren, WI 55555
920-777-7777
jblow@yahoo.com

This has worked well for me and I have had multiple successes with UD.
-John

P.S. There is really a town in Wisconsin named Euren, pronounced "urine." OUCH!
Kfish311
thanks jcharles ; i recently took out the stacks of notecards and added phone and email. tongue.gif
northicehero99
Yeah I list one phone number and put D/E in front of it.
vikinghawkeye
if u sent one in and the ods of gettin a certain insert are 1:1 per pack, are u guaranteed to get somthing then
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.