Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Donruss CLassics LIVE
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
beanschat
I have two boxes ordered and am excited to see this product live already on E-bay. I will bust them live when I do get them, but it will be a few days yet.

Already there are error cards being reported. Apparently they have an issue with getting the correct name of the player on the front of the card with cards of Tomlinson with the name Javon Walker on the front. Seems a huge, correctable error that never should have made it to market. One individual is claiming their whole box was like that. Error

I saw the checklist a few weeks ago, and I am disappointed in their Legends list. I appreciate getting to know some names from yesteryear that I may not be particularly familiar with, but at least lets make sure they are legends and not just really good players.

The design of the cards looks nice, especially some of the memorbilia cards out there. They border the design of National Treasures, especially alot of low run cards. Theisman 1/7

I am not and likely will not be sold on this rookie class for a year yet. Compared to the last 2 classes, I see this one as particularly weak.

I am also tired of "variations" of the cards based on the shape of the jersey cutout. For example, some versions are the uniform number of the player, then their position, and even some in this set as a helmet design. To me...same card.

Hopefully I will have some of these to bust by Friday!!
vikinghawkeye
good luck

pull me one of these
user posted image
beanschat
one posted on EBay with BIN for $39.99. Also saw some nice items like a Unitas GU, E Manning patch card...
msuwendy
All the very best with your break biggrin.gif
psupuz31
Good Luck on your break!!!
LMK if you pull a Posluszny or Tim Shaw@@

Major MOJO TO YOU!
yankeesjetsfan
Good luck with the break. Be sure to pm me if you pull any Pennington or NY Jets.

Mike
degibson84
i saw on another site where the guy pulled 39 cards with wrong names is there a whole set of error cards unsure.gif
vikinghawkeye
ya thats kinda common

im interested in all rooks and rook autos
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.