Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: looking to trade for lots
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
tybo003
will trade for lots of cards from the following sets 01 topps,01 topps traded,01 topps chrome,01 topps chrome traded,02 topps,02 topps chrome,02 topps traded,02 topps traded chrome,02 bowman,02 bowman d/p,02 bowman chrome d/p,03 bowman,03 bowman d/p,03 bowman d/p chrome,03 topps traded,03 topps chrome,03 topps chrome traded,06 bowman,06 bowman chrome,07 bowman,07 bowman chrome, will take your cards off your hands will trade beter cards for them gu,inserts,rc's,autos so if you want to get rid of your commons and minor stars and unlisted rc's let me know how many you have would like only one of each card and i will send your my trade list just let me know what your offering will trade my better stuff in my favior for your lots thanks
trot2millah
I have A BUNCH of Topps '01
tybo003
so let me know what you want for them'? i just posted my 3 trade list thanks

also only one card of each thanks

QUOTE(trot2millah @ Jul 2 2007, 10:06 PM)
I have A BUNCH of Topps '01

dahboyz1
I have 07 Bowman Base and 07 Bowman Chrome that I will trade. I will give you an exact # of what I have if you post what cards you have for trade.
hooters517
I would do that. Send me a PM
dahboyz1
Interested?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.