Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New advertiser: Sims Classic Sports
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
Please welcome our newest advertiser - Sims Classic Sports!

user posted image

Here is a short message from their web site:

"Your source for collectible sports cards and memorabilia at wholesale prices. Our inventory changes often, so check back daily for the best selection. Newly added inventory is sometimes gone within the first few hours! We provide accurate grading, prompt service and the safe delivery of your purchase. Give us a try today and see why Sims Classic Sports is one of the most respected sports card dealers on the planet!"

As always, I encourage you to visit and support our partners, advertisers and affiliates by clicking the various links along the top, right and bottom of the site. Please support those that support TCC. wink.gif

To visit Sims Classic Sports, click here. Be sure to enter the TCC10P coupon code during checkout in order to save 10% off your purchase (one-time use)!

You will also periodically find their banner in the rotation at the top of the site and a link to their site on our Links page.

-Bob
dviv17
Looks like they have a lot of nice stuff!
aceecards
wow.. cool.. another outlet!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(dviv17 @ Jul 2 2007, 03:29 PM)
Looks like they have a lot of nice stuff!

Very true. I've been doing a number of searches in preparation for an order.

-Bob
jaderock
Cool! Glad they're on board...I'll check them out!
Iplayfootball_90
Awesome! I'll definatly check them out some time.
mouthslammer
MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!! laugh.gif
crazygood
Good prices....I found one card so far I know for sure I will be buying.
mouthslammer
I'm honestly disappointed with their site. There isn't much good stuff on there, but they had a few ebay auctions I bid on. Where is the wax????
crazygood
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Jul 2 2007, 03:30 PM)
I'm honestly disappointed with their site.  There isn't much good stuff on there,  but they had a few ebay auctions I bid on.  Where is the wax????

Well I'm sure they'll be incredibly disappointed that they will not be able to advertise on sportscardstars.info
fightingirishjd8
wow lots of neat stuff
2000 rushing yards
QUOTE(crazygood @ Jul 2 2007, 04:32 PM)
Well I'm sure they'll be incredibly disappointed that they will not be able to advertise on sportscardstars.info

that made me laugh.gif

they do have a lot of singles but none on my current wantlist sad.gif
mouthslammer
KJ in which you are, thanks for the spam!!! laugh.gif
hernant15
Great to have another sponsor in the site!
I'll check to see if they have something from Deuce!
crazygood
Couple days ago I bought a Devin Hester Refractor from 07 Topps DPP for only $1 and received it today already very well packaged. And was surprised that the card is numbered /250 which the auction never said that.

A+ for Sims Classic Sports biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
I just wanted to post a reminder to please visit Sims Classic Sports by clicking here. Be sure to enter the TCC10P coupon code during checkout in order to save 10% off your purchase (one-time use)!

-Bob
champb21
i think im getting a bunch of my larry johnson from there found 3 already ready to get paid for but i need more.
bob_TCC
I just wanted to post a reminder to please visit Sims Classic Sports by clicking here. Be sure to enter the TCC10P coupon code during checkout in order to save 10% off your purchase (one-time use)!

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.