Pages: 1, 2
crazygood
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

crazygood receives:

2006 Bowman Chrome Devin Hester Blue Border Refractor /150

FergN8R receives:

PayPal

Additional notes:

Payment will be sent once the bank transfer clears. Thanks!!!!!
skatalite
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to FergN8R.
FergN8R
QUOTE(skatalite @ Jul 5 2007, 12:40 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to FergN8R.

i would love to ship this card, IF PAYMENT WAS MADE...

WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL MONEY IS IN PAYPAL ACCOUNT...

WILL SHIP WITHIN 48 HOURS OF COMPLETED PAYMENT...
crazygood
Just making sure you received payment..sent it on July 6th I believe
northicehero99
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to crazygood.
crazygood
Haven't received anything
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to crazygood.
crazygood
Have not received anything. Paypal was sent on the 6th of July
crazygood
Alright I'm gonna see if I can file a paypal claim right now since I think there is a deadline to do that. Might have already passed. Hopefully fergn8r is alright.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(crazygood @ Aug 14 2007, 08:11 PM)
Alright I'm gonna see if I can file a paypal claim right now since I think there is a deadline to do that. Might have already passed. Hopefully fergn8r is alright.

Keir,

Were you able to file a claim or had too many days passed since payment was made?

-Bob
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
crazygood
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 19 2007, 02:36 AM)
Keir,

Were you able to file a claim or had too many days passed since payment was made?

-Bob

Nope never tried to file a claim. He PMed me saying that he forgot about this transaction and will send the card out right away. this should be done soon.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(crazygood @ Aug 19 2007, 09:47 PM)
Nope never tried to file a claim. He PMed me saying that he forgot about this transaction and will send the card out right away. this should be done soon.

Thanks for the update.

Hopefully, FergN8R will take a moment to confirm that payment was received as well.

-Bob
FergN8R
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 19 2007, 09:59 PM)
Thanks for the update.

Hopefully, FergN8R will take a moment to confirm that payment was received as well.

-Bob

yes, payment was received as stated. somehow, i overlooked the payment in my paypal account until recently. i didn't notice it until i reviewed this page and read were he had sent payment. i have apologized and the card will be in the mail tomorrow Aug. 21 along with some extras due to the wait.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(FergN8R @ Aug 20 2007, 10:26 AM)
yes, payment was received as stated.  somehow, i overlooked the payment in my paypal account until recently.  i didn't notice it until i reviewed this page and read were he had sent payment.  i have apologized and the card will be in the mail tomorrow Aug. 21 along with some extras due to the wait.

Thank you. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
crazygood
nothin
bob_TCC
crazygood
Nothing. And it's far too late to make a claim. Looks like I'm out $12 here.
crazygood
Can somebody send him a PM reminder?

He must have missed the last one...
crazygood
Got a PM from him saying he hasn't got around to sending yet and he is going to soon.

Thanks.
bob_TCC
FergN8R
i spoke with crazygood yesterday...cards will be in the mail Friday the 21st...for real this time...
bob_TCC
QUOTE(FergN8R @ Sep 19 2007, 02:08 PM)
i spoke with crazygood yesterday...cards will be in the mail Friday the 21st...for real this time...

Please explain why that hasn't happened over the past month or so. Also, related to that, we'll need you to send this package using Delivery Confirmation. Please post that number within this topic by no later than 9/22/07.

-Bob
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
FergN8R,

Was this package shipped? If so, what's the DC number?

-Bob
crazygood
I think it's pretty obvious this guy just played me. If I don't have this card by Tuesday then I don't want to deal with this anymore. He can have his precious $12, maybe purchase a delicious sandwich. It's on me.
bob_TCC
crazygood
Nothing.
crazygood
Yeah...so this lad is actively posting on the forums trying to make trades, ignoring my PM's, ignoring this thread, didn't actually "send for real this time", yet I'm sitting here having to have every single one of my posts monitored and confirmed before it goes through. Hallelujah.

Did my transactions take 85 days? No sir.
Did I rip anyone off? Heck no.

Can I get an explanation or something...the PM system seems to faulty lately. (Har!)

crazygood
Oh darn last post wasn't good enough to be accepted.

I just want me card!
finestkind
crazygood
No card. Please close.
crazygood
No card again today. I've been receiving things that were sent on the 24th so I know it's not a mail problem...
crazygood
Nothing
finestkind
crazygood
Ok. Any suggestions on if I can do anything? Should I call his mother?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(crazygood @ Oct 9 2007, 02:56 PM)
Ok. Any suggestions on if I can do anything? Should I call his mother?

Keir,

If you have an address for this member, please send it to me in a PM.

Thanks,

-Bob
bob_TCC
At this time, it's clear that crazygood has completed his part of this sale.

Therefore, based on a review of crazygood's complete transaction history, his restriction is now adjusted to Must Send First.

This restriction will remain in effect for a minimum of 10 completed transactions and as long as is needed to show that the past transaction issues will not be repeated.

-Bob
bob_TCC
Based on a review of pending transactions, the FergN8R account is immediately restricted to Current Transactions Only.

FergN8R,

Please update us on when you sent your end of this sale.

-Bob
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
FergN8R now has 48 hours to provide an update to this transaction. If that doesn't happen, the FergN8R account will be further restricted to Current Transactions Only and No Posting.

-Bob
bob_TCC
crazygood
I decided I'm going to go detective up in here and see if I can dig up a phone number on this fellow

Bob, does his IP address or anything tell you about what state he lives in?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(crazygood @ Nov 9 2007, 12:24 PM)
Bob, does his IP address or anything tell you about what state he lives in?

Not necessarily. However, FergN8R uses a broadband Internet connection through a company located in Salem, VA. wink.gif

Please see my related PM as well.

-Bob
FergN8R
I sent you a package today...I hope you enjoy and that the extras make up for my laziness in shipping...your UPS tracking number is 1Z1X09V81219263010
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.