Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Big Time Peyton Manning Card On The Block
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
ballcardfreak
98 SPX Finite TRUE Rc. BV $250. Sell value anywhere from $128-$170. Scan below. Please send an updated bucket or updated tradelist.

user posted image

Thanks,

Daren
Scott792
ill give you donruss elite jamarcus russell status gold rookie /24 for it
mouthslammer
Come on, keep the lowballs to a minimum. This is Peyton Manning laugh.gif Why not ebay this one Daren?
Scott792
mouthslammer lol your the funniest person ive ever seen on the internet you say i hate when people ruin your trade talks and you just did that to me lol your hiliarious
ballcardfreak
Scott,

I do have a Raiders guy, but I would have to see if he is interested in it before I would consider the Russell.

Mouth,

Well I sold all of those Manning autos I had, except for one. I almost Ebayed this, but decided to keep it just to trade it before the season to try and rebuild my collection.

Daren
mouthslammer
It's a sweet card Daren, what kind of shape is it in????
mouthslammer
QUOTE(Scott792 @ Jul 1 2007, 09:11 PM)
mouthslammer lol your the funniest person ive ever seen on the internet you say i hate when people ruin your trade talks and you just did that to me lol your hiliarious

Tell your friends about me bud!!!!! It really makes me happy when I make people laugh. By the way, he isn't going to trade a $250 card for a $100 card so there is no trade talks bud.
Scott792
but there could have been pal!!!!!lol biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Scott792
but there could have been pal!!!!!lol biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
troygoesdeep
got to love the double post =)
Chicagobears34
leave the kid alone.....
snkpoct137
mouthslammer it is really between them two, if he wants to offer that deal let darren answer it with a response.. theres really no need for that comment, and i know because i made a few to you that i apologized for... so next time just let him be ok wink.gif
Cratty
Check my bucket and LMK if you see anything
ballcardfreak
Mouth,

It is in great shape or I would not have it on the market.

Cratty,

Sorry buddy, but I didn't see anything that I could use at the moment.

Everyone else,

Post to my thread as much as you would like and YES! Even double posts so my thread will stay at the top. No complaints here for my thread to stay on the first page. biggrin.gif

Thanks guys,

Daren
HOFerAutoCollector
Feel free to take a gander through my bucket and see if anything appeals to ya.
ballcardfreak
HOFautocollector,

Everything in your bucket is either PC or for sale. IS the PC open for viewing? LMK man.

Thanks,

Daren
ballcardfreak
All Pm's have been replied to.

Thanks,

Daren
HOFerAutoCollector
PC isnt available, but everything else is
bostonbruinsandceltics
look at this link, it is mostly basketball. i also have 4 lowend triple thread cards, all are only selling in the $10-$20 range though.
http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...topic=72013&hl=
ballcardfreak
HOFautocollector,

The type of cards that I am looking for on this card are in your PC. Sorry.

Bruins andceltics,

I am not really into BKB unless it is something I can move easily like Duncan, Nash, Jordan or something like that. I would, however, like a little more information and maybe a scan of this SPX Pujols card you have listed. IS that an auto and if so, what is it numbered to and a BV please.

Thanks,

Daren
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.