Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: FT/FS Nick Swisher Auto 1/1
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
SinatraKing
From Topps Baseball Series 2, Generation Now Auto 1/1. For those that don't know, Topps did an insert set reflecting specific stats for certain players, for instance Verlander 17 wins, Swisher's 35 Home Runs. So each win, Home Run, Stolen Base, etc. has it's very own card. Each of those cards has an Auto version.....but only 1. So each Auto in the Generation series is a 1/1, so since Swisher had 35 Home Run's that means there are only 35 Generation Now Auto'd inserts, but each is a 1/1 because of the 35 different GN cards for Swisher. I happened to pull the GN HR 19 Auto 1/1. There have been 3 on EBAY and they are selling for on average at $70 delivered. I don't do EBAY, I prefer to trade. I am looking at all offers, not sure what BV to put on it, but am thinking more than $100, but if the offer sounds good, I will listen. Prefer to pick up some PC items, but won't turn away non PC offers. For those interested, check out the scan below:

user posted image

and the back:
user posted image

If interested hit me up here, or via PM wink.gif
ShOcKeY515
From your sig, I have an Eric Davis recollection auto. For Utah, I have a Carlos Boozer auto #/50 also.
Tarasadie17
Great card Brandon! ohmy.gif
SinatraKing
Do you have scans, and values of each of these, also card info such as Year, Brand, Set, etc?

QUOTE(ShOcKeY515 @ Jun 30 2007, 10:18 AM)
From your sig, I have an Eric Davis recollection auto.  For Utah, I have a Carlos Boozer auto #/50 also.

SinatraKing
Yeah, one pack of Topps Dumbos......guy said the Auto was still in there, and sure enough......I pulled it biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Jun 30 2007, 10:37 AM)
Great card Brandon!  ohmy.gif

dviv17
Very nice pull!
ShOcKeY515
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Jun 30 2007, 12:48 PM)
Do you have scans, and values of each of these, also card info such as Year, Brand, Set, etc?

Not sure of values, but here are pics:

user posted image

Was out of Donruss Timelines.. I think it was a 2004 product. #'d 21/95

user posted image
gene01011
I would be interested in it but for $100? Nick is a good ball player but his sig is not worth that much not even if it is a 1/1 Nick would be flatered though and if I happen to see him or his dad this summer I will let him know.
Yes I do know Nick and his dad Steve!!
$100 LOL
SinatraKing
I am just putting a guess of $100 based on Ebay sales of this particular card, or should I say the 35 1/1's for the Generation Now set. Average sale of $70, so I am guessing BV would be around $100, but like I said I will look at all offers. wink.gif

QUOTE(gene01011 @ Jun 30 2007, 09:04 PM)
I would be interested in it but for $100? Nick is a good ball player but his sig is not worth that much not even if it is a 1/1 Nick would be flatered though and if I happen to see him or his dad this summer I will let him know.
Yes I do know Nick and his dad Steve!!
$100 LOL

SinatraKing
Very nice, but I couldn't do the Swisher for them, looks like the Eric Davis has a hi BV $15, and the Boozer is hi BV $12. If you see anything else in my bucket for them, LMK though wink.gif

QUOTE(ShOcKeY515 @ Jun 30 2007, 08:48 PM)
Not sure of values, but here are pics:

user posted image

Was out of Donruss Timelines.. I think it was a 2004 product.  #'d 21/95

user posted image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.