Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Chipper and Conor Jackson Print Plates FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
rossman
Trying to downsize/liquidate/get rid of a bunch of cards that have been lying round since my surgery. As always, looking to trade first, before it goes to that other site known as ebay. Would like to trade both as a lot if possible. There is no BV of any kind, but Chipper plates go for $40, give or take a nickel or three. Conor...who knows. Looking for Pads and Angels, but football does it for me as well. Thanks
Iplayfootball_90
I wish I had something for that Chipper one, but I don't. You could PM bravesfan09 about the Chipper though. I'm sure he'd be interested.
bravesfan09
QUOTE(Iplayfootball_90 @ Jun 29 2007, 10:18 AM)
I wish I had something for that Chipper one, but I don't. You could PM bravesfan09 about the Chipper though. I'm sure he'd be interested.

laugh.gif Thanks for the publicity laugh.gif But no i dont deal in Printing plates.
Chipper_Andruw_Francoeur
I'd be interested in the Chipper plate, anytime you or anyone comes across anything nice of Chipper please let me know. Even refer them to me, I'd appreciate it. Ok, please check my bucket to see if i have anything that we can work out a trade with for the chipper plate, I also liked the Cory Rasmus auto u have as well. If you have to trade the connor with the chipper I can try but im really not interested in it. Let me know. I also have cards not in my bucket.

My Bucket
rossman
Thanks for the offer, but didn't see anything in there. Any Padres/Angels lurking around? Thanks
BoxBreaker44
IM INTERESTED
jmagic87
what u looking for for football
rossman
box- Who/what are those redemption cards for? #2 and #4? Also, look thru my bucket and see what you could use for the PUjols auto. Thanks

jma- In football, Chargers, Alex Smith, Steve Smith. Thanks
Chipper_Andruw_Francoeur
How much would you want to sell the chipper plate for?
the autogu man
i am interested in the low-end plate check my bucket and pm me
jmagic87
check my buckett (baseball or football) for the Conor Jackson plz and thanks
rossman
Chipper- The consistently sell for $40 on ebay. Feel free to make an offer. Let me know. Thanks

auto- I am in need of the Maybin Sterling for my Sterling set. Can I trade you a Maybin Heritage auto. Let me know. Thanks

jma- Didn't really see anything. Thanks for your offer.
the autogu man
nope i only trade the maybin for a better maybin or multiple maybins
basically saying that b/c people wouldnt do that it is my favorite card
edit: also if u have any sterling auto extras i would love to trade for them but not maybin
PM WORKS BEST!
rossman
QUOTE(the autogu man @ Jun 29 2007, 11:36 PM)
nope i only trade the maybin for a better maybin or multiple maybins
basically saying that b/c people wouldnt do that it is my favorite card
edit: also if u have any sterling auto extras i would love to trade for them but not maybin
PM WORKS BEST!

I've got several Sterling extras. I can do the Maybin Heritage, Cardenas Sterling and the Conor for the Maybin Sterling. Way in your favor for that. Let me know. thanks
the autogu man
QUOTE(rossman @ Jun 30 2007, 12:12 AM)
I've got several Sterling extras. I can do the Maybin Heritage, Cardenas Sterling and the Conor for the Maybin Sterling. Way in your favor for that. Let me know. thanks

wait what do ur cards book separate and what does mine book?
PM ME!!!!!
rossman
QUOTE(the autogu man @ Jun 30 2007, 12:16 AM)
wait what do ur cards book separate and what does mine book?
PM ME!!!!!

I don't know BV, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this trade is well in your favor. Not only that, you're getting 2 stud prospects and a 1/1. My guess is that yours is $75-80? The Maybin Heritage would be $50-55? and the Cardenas $25-30? 1/1's obviously don't have a BV. Let me know. Also, since this is your first rodeo, I'd ask that you send first, bubble mailer, DC#, etc. Let me know. Thanks
the autogu man
QUOTE(rossman @ Jun 30 2007, 12:26 AM)
I don't know BV, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this trade is well in your favor. Not only that, you're getting 2 stud prospects and a 1/1. My guess is that yours is $75-80? The Maybin Heritage would be $50-55? and the Cardenas $25-30? 1/1's obviously don't have a BV. Let me know. Also, since this is your first rodeo, I'd ask that you send first, bubble mailer, DC#, etc. Let me know. Thanks

just like i said before pm me the offer and i wont be able to complete for a while b/c tommorow i am going to the yankees game then the next 10 days i am going on a trip but i said pm me with the offer and i will lyk
rossman
QUOTE(the autogu man @ Jun 30 2007, 12:29 AM)
just like i said before pm me the offer and i wont be able to complete for a while b/c tommorow i am going to the yankees game then the next 10 days i am going on a trip but i said pm me with the offer and i will lyk

If they're around in 2 weeks, then yeah, but I'm not holding them that long. Thanks
HOFerAutoCollector
check my bucket
rossman
QUOTE(HOFerAutoCollector @ Jun 30 2007, 03:34 PM)
check my bucket

Only thing for trade in the FS part? Thanks
Chipper_Andruw_Francoeur
I'll bid on it, hopefully I will win it. smile.gif
rossman
Cool. Good luck on that.
braves4life1025
i like the chipper printing plate smile.gif who do you like in football?
bravesfan09
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Jul 2 2007, 11:16 AM)
i like the chipper printing plate smile.gif who do you like in football?

If youd read the last couple posts, youd see its no longer FT as its on Ebay wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.