None Specified.
kordaisdad22
agree thanks a ton!!
21tOmLiNsOn21
your cards sent out!
21tOmLiNsOn21
i recieved
kordaisdad22
hey there ihave a couple issuses on this trade....first i only received 13 not 14...second i got 4 in person autos and one of them is a robert blackmon and i have a robert blackmon auto and it looks nothing alike...and the other 3 autos all look at same.....as in i do not think they are real....and i got a basketball(which is the leats of the problems) let me know if this can be fixed
21tOmLiNsOn21
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ Jul 5 2007, 12:21 PM)
hey there ihave a couple issuses on this trade....first i only received 13 not 14...second i got 4 in person autos and one of them is a robert blackmon and i have a robert blackmon auto and it looks nothing alike...and the other 3 autos all look at same.....as in i do not think they are real....and i got a basketball(which is the leats of the problems) let me know if this can be fixed

ok man i was happy with mine so i want you to be happy with yours...ill send you 4 more. and to make you happy they will all be pack pulled...sound good?
kordaisdad22
yeah that would be great and i do appreciate you makeing this better...as soon as i receive i will put it on here....thanks again bud and if you want to ever trade again let me know
21tOmLiNsOn21
and sorry i truly dont know if those cards are real i thought so since i got them from my uncle...but yeah i will get 4 more out to ya! thanks!
northicehero99
kordaisdad22 has been placed on Current transactions only pending him cleaning up this and all of his other pending transactions that are within his control.
northicehero99
Due to failure to reply in several agreements the 21tOmLiNsOn21 account has been placed on Current Transactions only restrictions! If all of the pending agreements are resolved the restriction may be removed at the discretion of the TCC Team.
kordaisdad22
i received his replacement cards today...thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.