Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
Nyfancam01
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

Nyfancam01 receives:

06 SP Joe NAthan By The Letter Jersey/Auto #'ed to 199

Cereal Is Amazing receives:

1997 pacific invincavble featured performers Wayne Gretsky & John Leclair

Additional notes:

He Will Be Sending First, Thanks For The Trade Man! & Welcome To Tcc! Glad I Can Be Your First Trade!
Cereal Is Amazing
QUOTE(Nyfancam01 @ Jun 25 2007, 12:56 AM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

Nyfancam01 receives:

06 SP Joe NAthan By The Letter Jersey/Auto #'ed to 199

Cereal Is Amazing receives:

1997 pacific invincavble featured performers Wayne Gretsky & John Leclair

Additional notes:

He Will Be Sending First, Thanks For The Trade Man! & Welcome To Tcc! Glad I Can Be Your First Trade!

No problem, thanks for helping me complete these sets. Enjoy a sweet, sweet card.
Nyfancam01
Still Nothing....
Nyfancam01
you have sent....right?
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Cereal Is Amazing.
northicehero99
NY any news or receipt?
Nyfancam01
Nothing At All Man....I May Have Checked The Mail Too Early....Ill Walk Down And Check It...And Ill Post Either Yes Or No....

Thanks
Cereal Is Amazing
QUOTE(Nyfancam01 @ Jul 18 2007, 04:00 PM)
Nothing At All Man....I May Have Checked The Mail Too Early....Ill Walk Down And Check It...And Ill Post Either Yes Or No....
Thanks

Card sent out with all of the other ones. Once again, sorry for the wait. Hope you enjoy them when they come.
Nyfancam01
Still Nothing, It's Been A While...
Nyfancam01
Still Nothing....
Nyfancam01
Nothing......... rolleyes.gif
northicehero99
Like your other one we will need to give this more time then if nothing shows up we will decide what to do then.

I just sent Cereal is Amazing an email to confirm if these were sent or if they were not does he want to cancel the agreement.
Cereal Is Amazing
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Aug 6 2007, 06:39 PM)
Like your other one we will need to give this more time then if nothing shows up we will decide what to do then.
I just sent Cereal is Amazing an email to confirm if these were sent or if they were not does he want to cancel the agreement.

Card was legitimately sent today. Sent in a brown CD package in a large case padded with several other cards. Sorry for the wait, never thought that I actually didn't send the card, kinda stopped coming to the site and all. Was going through a stack of cards left my dining room, saw the Nathan, sent it right out. Sorry for the mistake, enjoy it when you get it.
Nyfancam01
Rec'd Today!...Thanks...

Yours Go's Out ASAP
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Cereal Is Amazing.
Nyfancam01
i sent a long time ago, im sure he has rec'd...

just hope he can update this soon.
Cereal Is Amazing
QUOTE(Nyfancam01 @ Aug 28 2007, 05:04 PM)
i sent a long time ago, im sure he has rec'd...

just hope he can update this soon.

Card received.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.