The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

crazygood receives:

Garrett Wolfe Press Pass Auto

tex333 receives:

Dontrelle Willis Special FX Auto

Additional notes:

It is shiny.
tex333
QUOTE(crazygood @ Jun 21 2007, 10:54 PM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

crazygood receives:

tex333 receives:

Dontrelle Willis Special FX Auto

Additional notes:

It is shiny.

Indeed. It's why I want it. To add to my secret collection of shiny autos. Wait, did I just say that out loud? In case you didnt notice, I accept cool.gif
crazygood
Have not received
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to tex333.
tex333
Sent IMs and PM's asking for address. Still do not have it. I believe he has mine though.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(tex333 @ Aug 15 2007, 01:30 PM)
Sent IMs and PM's asking for address. Still do not have it. I believe he has mine though.

Did you receive your end of this trade?

-Bob
tex333
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 15 2007, 03:46 PM)
Did you receive your end of this trade?

-Bob

No
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to crazygood.
bob_TCC
Keir,

Did you send your end of this trade?

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to crazygood.
bob_TCC
tex333
A PM was sent two days ago regarding both deals to Crazygood.

tex333
Multiple PM's regarding both trades have been sent to Crazygood
tex333
Scince nobody sent on either trade, could these be closed as failed? He has not been on nor responded to multiple PM's.
crazygood
I never got a PM from you. Close this deal.

tex333, please send me my Roscoe Parrish autograph.
tex333
Roscoe was sent out today via regular mail.

This can be closed.
crazygood
Still no card. I hope you aren't lying to me for the 8 or 9th time.
crazygood
No card again today. I've been receiving things that were sent on the 24th so I know it's not a mail problem...
crazygood
Still nothin
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to tex333.
crazygood
Tex said it was sent weeks ago so I suppose it was lost in the mail. No big whoop.

Go ahead and close this one down (and the other one)...I'm not sure what I would do with a Roscoe Parrish card anyway. Would have made a great saucer... biggrin.gif
crazygood
Hey Tex can I get a little update action up in here?
crazygood
PMs are being ignored.

crazygood
Tex333, please update. And I would adore you if you would kindly take any reference of me out of your signature. Thanks!
tex333
A package containing the following is being sent with DC Monday.

Adrian Peterson Donruss Elite Insert
Greg Olsen Artifacrs SP RC
Roscoe Parish Scripts For Success Auto
Matthew Lombardi SP Authentic Sign Of The Times Auto.
crazygood
QUOTE(tex333 @ Oct 14 2007, 04:31 PM)
A package containing the following is being sent with DC Monday.

Adrian Peterson Donruss Elite Insert
Greg Olsen Artifacrs SP RC
Roscoe Parish Scripts For Success Auto
Matthew Lombardi SP Authentic Sign Of The Times Auto.

According to your post on September 19th, that card was already sent.

In any case, thanks for updating.
crazygood
Let me know if you have a DC number. Thanks, buddy!
bob_TCC
At this time, it's clear that neither member fulfilled their part of this transaction. However, we'll leave this transaction open while the apparent side issue is resolved.

Therefore, based on a review of crazygood's complete transaction history, his restriction is now adjusted to Must Send First.

This restriction will remain in effect for a minimum of 10 completed transactions and as long as is needed to show that the past transaction issues will not be repeated.

-Bob
tex333
Sorry for being able to update for a few days. On Monday, there was flooding in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. My car suffered some damage. I was not able to get to the post office until today. Both ends of both transactions were enclosed in that package. the DC number will be posted later tonight when I get home.
tex333
DC number to package containing contents with both transactions in them.

0306 0400 0000 6093 9167
crazygood
Received. This deal is complete.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(crazygood @ Oct 22 2007, 09:17 PM)
Received. This deal is complete.

Keir,

What exactly did you receive from tex333? If I recally properly, you never sent your end of this trade. Correct?

-Bob
tex333
Both of these can be closed as complete as I am satasfied with the way these went.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(tex333 @ Oct 24 2007, 06:59 PM)
Both of these can be closed as complete as I am satasfied with the way these went.

Knowing what we know about this and the other transaction, we really can't close them as complete. So, do you want this closed as failed or do you want to see this through to true completion?

-Bob
crazygood
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Oct 22 2007, 08:21 PM)
Keir,

What exactly did you receive from tex333?  If I recally properly, you never sent your end of this trade.  Correct?

-Bob

Correct. What happened is that he never gave me his address before he went on vacation (for a month), and once he returned he has refused to give me his address. I'm not really sure why. But I'd prefer to have this as a completed transaction rather than a failed.

I received the cards from both of these trades, our old trade, and a couple extras.

I'm thinking he doesn't want me to send because he feels bad about the issues that have arisen from this, but I really think I should follow through on my end. I still have the package I was to send to him with the cards in it on my desk without an address on there, that's all I need.
tex333
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Oct 24 2007, 07:30 PM)
Knowing what we know about this and the other transaction, we really can't close them as complete.  So, do you want this closed as failed or do you want to see this through to true completion?

-Bob

If him sending me my end is what it takes to complete this, then that's what we'll do. However, I feel bad about how long this took, so It is perfectley fine with me to close this as complete as he got his end, and I am satisfied with what I got. Which in this case, is nothing.
tex333
It is perfectley fine with me to close these as complete as he got his end, and I am satisfied with what I got. Which in this case, is nothing.
bob_TCC
My understanding is that the cards on their way, Alan. wink.gif

-Bob
crazygood
I got your address from the return address on the package you sent me. Cards are going out tomorrow.
tex333
QUOTE(crazygood @ Oct 25 2007, 10:42 PM)
I got your address from the return address on the package you sent me. Cards are going out tomorrow.

Thanks again.
crazygood
Hey Alan could you let me know if you received the cards yet?
bob_TCC
tex333
Received a few days ago. Thank's for your patience Bob and Keir.
bob_TCC
Thanks to both members for coming together and helping to close this transaction as complete, despite the numerous issues early on. I trust that all of those issues are now behind us and we can move forward without further issues.

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.