Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Donruss Elite Jamarcus Russell RC
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Scott792
looking for around 175 value for this card
Raidaz89
QUOTE(Scott792 @ Jun 21 2007, 04:18 PM)

Did you want 1 card at 175 or multiple ones??
mouthslammer
You want $175 for a card that sells $50 and will only book $100???? I will give you my Matt Leinart Aspire Title Ticket /50 and a few jerseys for it.
Raidaz89
Yeah that is kind of what I was thinking, I was going to offer The Bush 3 clr jsy /25 and a Round numbers Dual Auto of Frye/Greene /50.
deputyjaay
i still have interest..i have the bush topps chropme rc leinart chrome refractor among others
Scott792
sorry i dont need what you listed mouthslammer but i would take any nice frank gore auto for this card and depuutayjayy i dont need those right now
Raidaz89
What about this nice Bush Jsy /25???
Scott792
whta is it from?
Raidaz89
QUOTE(Scott792 @ Jun 21 2007, 05:42 PM)
whta is it from?

Check my bucket. I just don't see anyone giving up that much for it.
Scott792
no interest at all it being press pass
Raidaz89
QUOTE(Scott792 @ Jun 21 2007, 05:48 PM)
no interest at all it being press pass

I thought you wanted the biggest and baddest Reggie Bush Collection. Do you have this jersey card already?
Scott792
no just no interest in it like i said im trading this for a nice frank gore card so dont post in my thread if your gonna be a jerk about me not liking your card......
mouthslammer
I will trade you my Frank Gore UD RC Debut Ink auto straight up for it.
Raidaz89
QUOTE(Scott792 @ Jun 21 2007, 05:57 PM)
no just no interest in it like i said im trading this for a nice frank gore card so dont post in my thread if your gonna be a jerk about me not liking your card......

I wasn't being a jerk you posted to begin with that you were looking for 175 value not a Frank Gore. I made you an offer, you didn't like it fine. If you wanted a Gore then you should have said so from the beginning!
Scott792
mouthslammer whats the BV on it cause if its only 50 ill have to pass im look in little higher auto
mouthslammer
That's all I can offer if you want autos only. If you wanted to trade for RCs and Inserts like this card is, I could offer more.
tex333
QUOTE(Scott792 @ Jun 21 2007, 04:18 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif . It sold for 60 on ebay. So why do you want three times the BV for it? Ask for 100, get a nice Bush Patch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.