Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: Devin Hester and Rex Grossman
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
crazygood
All rookie cards...anything!

Note: My Trade Site is not up to date. I have lots to take off and lots to add on...
joey244
I know your only looking for rookie cards but I have this 07 TDP Bronze Refractor Rex Grossman, just thought I would see if your interested, lmk, thanks.
FergN8R
I have a few Hesters and a Grossman RC I would be willing to move for the right stuff...

Take a look at my bucket...

Do you have a bucket or list?
jesterr1313
still have that hester elite.lmk
jesterr1313
also have a wolfe topps dpp refractor #ed to 250. lmk
crazygood
joey- im interested
ferg- im interested in those also

small list is in my sig

jester- take a tomlinson/mcallister ultmiate dual gu /99 for both? kinda random but its nice lol
jesterr1313
i really liked the schaub rc. what does it book at. lmk but if not i could do the dual gu. what does the dual book at and what year is it, and what color jerseys. lmk thanks. oh and i wont be able to ship out untill saturday or monday. crazy work schedule right now. lmk
crazygood
Schaub is gone and here's a scan of the dual...it's incoming right now and should be here tomorrow. lmk and we can post it up, but don't have to send right away

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u160/cb...nedImage-57.jpg
jesterr1313
yea i like it. what does it book at. and can we wait untill tomorrow to post it. issues from work dont no if i will have time to get my things together. thanks i also might have a couple more things i just cant get to my cards until tomorrow is that ok. but yea the dual will work. thanks.
crazygood
BV is 30......I'll post it tomorrow thanks for the deal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.