Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: bored...lets trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
packers1104
lmk
iLLocity
can do the wynn for the demetrius williams.. lmk
Scruffmcgruff24
i like your autos of braylon, houshavanilly,warren moon, greg jennings fresh ink, lmk if you see anything
packers1104
sorry i dont think i want to do that anymore, thanks anyway (if i change my mind ill let you know)

QUOTE(iLLocity @ Jun 19 2007, 07:19 PM)
can do the wynn for the demetrius williams.. lmk

Cowboys8
Hi, we tried to work out a trade awhile ago for your Hester Score RC, but it was such a small trade it kind of fell through. I still need that and I see you have some Turkey Red rc's. If you want to check my wantlist on my webpage maybe you have some of those I need. I also like your Aikman and Staubach jerseys, of course. Let me know if you want to try and work something out. Thanks!

Mike
crig22
QUOTE(packers1104 @ Jun 19 2007, 04:37 PM)
lmk

Interested in the Brandon Jacobs/Tiki Barber dual auto, and John Riggins auto. Please check my bucket. Thanks
tex333
Can I have a list of all the Pac Man Jones stuff you have for sale?
packers1104
whats the bv of the brees sign of times and shaun alexander auto>?

QUOTE(Cowboys8 @ Jun 19 2007, 10:48 PM)
Hi, we tried to work out a trade awhile ago for your Hester Score RC, but it was such a small trade it kind of fell through.  I still need that and I see you have some Turkey Red rc's.  If you want to check my wantlist on my webpage maybe you have some of those I need.  I also like your Aikman and Staubach jerseys, of course.  Let me know if you want to try and work something out.  Thanks!

Mike

packers1104
what? sorry dont have any pacman

QUOTE(tex333 @ Jun 19 2007, 11:07 PM)
Can I have a list of all the Pac Man Jones stuff you have for sale?

packers1104
i liked your steven jackson auto and your aj hawk gridiron gear, the 2 cards you picked are like in my top 5 favorite cards

QUOTE(crig22 @ Jun 19 2007, 11:03 PM)
Interested in the Brandon Jacobs/Tiki Barber dual auto, and John Riggins auto. Please check my bucket. Thanks

crig22
QUOTE(packers1104 @ Jun 19 2007, 11:42 PM)
i liked your steven jackson auto and your aj hawk gridiron gear, the 2 cards you picked are like in my top 5 favorite cards

I could do the Hawk for both cards
packers1104
lol sorry no thanks

QUOTE(crig22 @ Jun 20 2007, 12:45 PM)
I could do the Hawk for both cards

artyman60
OK lets trade, Check out my bucket and LMK thanks
packers1104
sorry nothin i need, thanks anyway

QUOTE(artyman60 @ Jun 20 2007, 01:08 PM)
OK lets trade, Check out my bucket and LMK thanks

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.