Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking For Junk Game Used and Autos
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
kordaisdad22
hey everyone...i hope you all had a great fathers day and as many of you know that talk to me alot this was my first fathers day after loseing my son kordai last july 8th....but then alot of you know that i started collecting with my nephew devin who is 4 and i have became alot close to him since....i use to get him a bunch of junk game used and autos so he could collect cause he thinks it is so cool on how a real player touched that jersey and a real player signed this card just for him....i would like to get him some more stuff so i am looking for all the junk game used and autos you no longer want and want to get rid of for anything...you can check my first link in my sig for stuff for trade....or if you collect a certin player or team i can make you a great box full of whatever you would like....as i have just a ton of rookies and inserts not listed and can get you a good deal....i do not need to know who or what the players are just tell me how many cards....and what it would take....let me know guys and i really apreciate this....THANKS

PROUD TO BE
Kordais Dad and Devins Uncle
kordaisdad22
anyone else have any junk?
jesterr1313
i have a couple what reggie brown stuff do you have. any rc or inserts. lmk and sorry to hear for your loss.
tex333
Sorry about your son. PM me your address and I'll send ya some nice GU,Autos.
troygoesdeep
that is just one of the many reasons why tex is da man
NoahMyBoy03
I also have some extras that I can send the little guy for free. My son is 3 1/2 and I also love how much he gets a kick out of touching the jersey pieces. Shoot me a pm with your addy and what teams and players your nephew likes and I will get a package sent out to him asap.

Bobby
troygoesdeep
iwish i had something to give away
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(jesterr1313 @ Jun 20 2007, 02:32 AM)
i have a couple what reggie brown stuff do you have. any rc or inserts. lmk and sorry to hear for your loss.

hey there....this is all the eagles stuff that i currently have

EAGLES (autos)
Ryan Moats 2005 SP AUthentic Scripts For Success Auto
Corey Simon 2000 Bowman Auto

EAGLES (game sued)
Hugh Douglas 2002 Stadium Club Highlight MAterials 1409/1499
Freddie Mitchell 2005 Playoff PRestige Game Day Jersey
Terrell Owens 2004 Hot Prospects Draft Rewind 49/189
Jeremiah Trotter 2005 Playoff Prestige Gridiron HEritage
Todd Pinkston 2005 Zenith Zenith Jersey
Ryan Moats 2005 Gridiron Gear Rookie Huge Spandex PAtch 10/75 htg

EAGLES (inserts and rookies)
Reggie Brown/Vincent Jackson 2005 Playoff Contenders Round Numbers 401/750
Reggie Brown 2005 Upper Deck Rookie Premiere
Correll Buckhalter 2001 Score
Winston Justice 2006 Playoff Prestige
Winston Justice 2006 Fleer
Jevon Kearse 2006 Ultra Gold Medallion
Donovan McNabb 2003 Upper Deck Super Powers
Donovan McNabb 2002 Donruss Career Stat Line 194/215
Donovan McNabb 2003 Upper Deck Patch Collection All Pro Performers
Freddie Milons 2002 Topps Gallery
Freddie Mitchell 2001 Upper Deck
Freddie Mitchell 2002 Upper Deck Honor Roll Sophomore Standouts
Ryan Moats 2005 Ultra Gold Medallion
Ryan Moats 2005 Throw back Collection 078/100
L.J. Smith 2003 Fleer Mystique Gold 050/075
L.J. Smith 2003 Fleer Mystique 251/699
Duce Staley 1997 Score Board
Duce Staley 1997 Ultra
Duce Staley 1998 Black Diamond Double Diamon 0284/3000
Todd Pinkston 2000 Stadium Club
Todd Pinkston 2000 Fleer Showcase 0673/2000
Todd Pinkston 2000 Upper Deck MVP
Brian Westbrook 2002 Pacific Adrenaline
Brian Westbrook 2002 Pacific Atomic
Reggie White 1993 Pacific Pacific Picks the Pros
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(tex333 @ Jun 20 2007, 02:34 AM)
Sorry about your son. PM me your address and I'll send ya some nice GU,Autos.

YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST!!!....THIS IS WHY THIS IS THE ONLY SITE I WILL TRADE ON...ITS JUST SO GREAT SEEING PEOPLE WHO ARE WILING TO GIVE UP SOMETHIGN JUST TO BRING A SMILE TO A LITTLE BOY....AGAIN YOU GUYS ARE GREAT AND I SENT YOU BOTH PMS....GOD BLESS!!
Raidaz89
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ Jun 20 2007, 11:09 AM)
YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST!!!....THIS IS WHY THIS IS THE ONLY SITE I WILL TRADE ON...ITS JUST SO GREAT SEEING PEOPLE WHO ARE WILING TO GIVE UP SOMETHIGN JUST TO BRING A SMILE TO A LITTLE BOY....AGAIN YOU GUYS ARE GREAT AND I SENT YOU BOTH PMS....GOD BLESS!!

Het there I added a couple more to our lil package, just a way of saying thanks!! LNK about the Washington too, either way if you would. Thanks and I will send your stuff out tomorrow.
CardCraze
I have a Dual GU and a Maurice Clarett GU i can trade for the Trotter GU. LMK
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(Raidaz89 @ Jun 20 2007, 11:43 AM)
Het there I added a couple more to our lil package, just a way of saying thanks!! LNK about the Washington too, either way if you would. Thanks and I will send your stuff out tomorrow.

HEY THERE THANKS A TON BUD!!!...i am trying to get that washington from him so we can make a trade i will let you know if/when i get it from him thanks bud!! and god bless
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(CardCraze @ Jun 20 2007, 11:49 AM)
I have a Dual GU and a Maurice Clarett GU i can trade for the Trotter GU. LMK

ok that will work if you want to post it up...and send em your adress thanks!!
kordaisdad22
hey everyone i just wanted to show you all the tattoo got on my chest the day he passed away the footprints are his actual size....just wanted to show you guys

user posted image
Raidaz89
Sorry to hear that brother, I have two lil ones and they are the most important people in my life, I don't know what I would do if I lost them. Good luck and GOD BLESS!!!
kordaisdad22
thanks so much it was the hardest thing i have ever been through....
tex333
does he like any specific players or teams? Just wondering before I seal it up and send out.
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(tex333 @ Jun 20 2007, 12:05 PM)
does he like any specific players or teams? Just wondering before I seal it up and send out.

he has no real favorite football team...he has a raider coat (from me) and a vikings hat (from his grandma) and he doesn't have a real favorite team he just likes football in general
kordaisdad22
hey everyone iw as wondering if anyone else liekd anything in my buckett and want to trade....

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO ALREADY HAS MADE A TRADE WITH ME!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST
kordaisdad22
anyone else have some junk for trade?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.