None Specified.
harry_carey
AGREED....
iLLocity
have you received.. i havnt yet
iLLocity
Still nothing on my end
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to harry_carey.
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to iLLocity.
iLLocity
i Pmed him.. said he received mine.. i havtn received his.. can foward PM if neccesary
northicehero99
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Jul 17 2007, 07:39 AM)
i Pmed him.. said he received mine.. i havtn received his.. can foward PM if neccesary

Please add that post in here. Thanks.
iLLocity
Its a PM.. dont wanna just copy and paste it.. He is respectable.. im sure he will post here that he received my end..
northicehero99
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Jul 17 2007, 03:33 PM)
Its a PM.. dont wanna just copy and paste it.. He is respectable.. im sure he will post here that he received my end..

Did you receive yet?
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to harry_carey.
iLLocity
nothin yet
iLLocity
still nada
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to iLLocity.
iLLocity
still havnt received bob.. nor heard from him in awhile.. Hes a very respectable trader on becket tho.. so donno what happened here..
bob_TCC
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Aug 20 2007, 03:56 PM)
still havnt received bob.. nor heard from him in awhile.. Hes a very respectable trader on becket tho.. so donno what happened here..

Has he remained active on Beckett? If so, have you attempted to contact him there?

-Bob
iLLocity
I've seen him in the last week.. i havnt contacted him there.. last PM here he said he didnt know what had happened and he will try to find the DC #.. and i never got a DC # after that.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Aug 20 2007, 04:02 PM)
I've seen him in the last week.. i havnt contacted him there.. last PM here he said he didnt know what had happened and he will try to find the DC #.. and i never got a DC # after that.

Ok. He was here during the past week (8/16/07). When was the last time that he communicated with you about this transaction?

-Bob
iLLocity
Bob.. its been so long i deleted it.. But Brian (northicehero) sent me a PM asking about the transaction on Aug 8th so it was deffiently before that.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Aug 20 2007, 04:27 PM)
Bob.. its been so long i deleted it.. But Brian (northicehero) sent me a PM asking about the transaction on Aug 8th so it was deffiently before that.

Ok. If you have his Beckett member name, please let me know what it is. I'll contact him about this transaction.

-Bob
iLLocity
patzfan420
bob_TCC
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Aug 20 2007, 04:51 PM)
patzfan420

A PM was just sent to patzfan420 on Beckett, requesting that this transaction be updated.

-Bob
harry_carey
I REALLY HAVENT TRIED TO DODGE ANYONE... I SENT ON OR RIGHT AROUND JULY 23.. I DONT KNOW IF YOU KNEW OR NOT I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH SOME BAD TIMES WITH A TERRIBLE INJURY!(THOSE FROM BECKETT WILL KNOW).. I HAVE TO SPEND NEARLY 3/4 OF MY DAY RESTING.I CANT FIND THE OLD D.C SO, I CAN PUT ANOTHER FLORDIA GATORS LOT TOGETHER.. I'M VEY SORRY. I REAL HOPE U DONT THINK I'M TRYING TO STEAL A 6 DOLLAR BASE RC...

WILL MAIL OUT AT 1100 AM CENTRAL AND HAVE A NEW DC #....
iLLocity
Nah.. never thought you were trying to dodge.. as i said you are very respectable on becket... I was unaware of the injury and im very sorry to hear about that.. Wish a quick recovery to you..
harry_carey
OK SORRY 4 THE MESS UP.. SENT TODAY USPS..

D.C 0307 0020 0001 0945 0212
iLLocity
received ... thanks for the extras..
bob_TCC
Robert,

Did you receive your end of this trade as well?

-Bob
harry_carey
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 24 2007, 01:11 PM)
Robert,

Did you receive your end of this trade as well?

-Bob

yes i did thanks!! RECVD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.