Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Topps Derek Jeter #40 Red Back Series1
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
shephech
This is the famous 2007 Topps Card #40 Derek Jeter w./ bush and mantle but there is a difference with this one it is the more rare "Red Back" Lettering.

It is selling on some sites up to 80.00 USD
http://www.beckett.com/item/55352042/
Note: This card is the original from Series1

I'am looking to trade or sell.

(I also have a regular white lettering.) selling up to 20.00 USD on most sites.

Thanks and have a great day.
HOFerAutoCollector
I dont think they sell that high anymore.
dviv17
Not even close!

They sell on ebay for $10 max.
shephech
I don't think anyone else would like someone coming in and bashing there thread get your comments to yourself. Unless there to help me i already heard from hofcollector that they were now selling for less.

Thank You and have a good day. smile.gif
dviv17
QUOTE(shephech @ Jun 17 2007, 05:48 PM)
I don't think anyone else would like someone coming in and bashing there thread get your comments to yourself. Unless there to help me i already heard from hofcollector that they were now selling for less.

Thank You and have a good day. smile.gif

I was merely informing you in case you didn't know, so you were more likely to trade/sell them, not bashing you.
dviv17
That is just the price listed on Beckett, that doesn't mean it sells for $80.
shephech
If that was the case thanks and i guess i was just thinking that it said that on beckett so i thought it was selling somewhere around there.

smile.gif
braves4life1025
QUOTE(shephech @ Jun 17 2007, 06:57 PM)
If that was the case thanks and i guess i was just thinking that it said that on beckett so i thought it was selling somewhere around there.

smile.gif

just to help you the regular (white lettering) no more than 10 the past couple oh days...the red lettering on ebay has 19 minutes left and its at 11.50$
dviv17
QUOTE(shephech @ Jun 17 2007, 05:57 PM)

smile.gif

No, its cool.

Beckett lets people sell stuff on their website. So, that guy just listed the card for $80. I believe Beckett has it priced at $15 now, but I'm not positive.
shephech
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Jun 17 2007, 08:13 PM)
just to help you the regular (white lettering) no more than 10 the past couple oh days...the red lettering on ebay has 19 minutes left and its at 11.50$

thanks. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.