Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Advice about NPNs
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
trot2millah
Which NPN should I send in for, the Topps Series 2 and Bowman 2007 Jumbo or Hobby editions? Which have better chances for hits?
THUNDER9
QUOTE(trot2millah @ Jun 16 2007, 01:11 AM)
Which NPN should I send in for, the Topps Series 2 and Bowman 2007 Jumbo or Hobby editions?  Which have better chances for hits?

Always go with the Hobby editions - the odds are better and the hits bigger - card companies want you to visit your local card store - so you'll see more of their product, especially the high end stuff! So they ensure that the hobby version has better odds, better hits, plus they know the packs won't be searched like retail ( Target, Walmart,etc...) I usually don't bother with the retail npn's if I have a choice between the two - but hey, as far as I know you are allowed to send in for each version, hobby and retail. Good luck!
northicehero99
I would send one to each address as long as they are seperate PO boxes. If they are the same PO box then it really does not matter. I think by setting them up as seperate PO boxes they are indicating that they are different products.

Additionally, while Hobby may sound the most appealing your better bet might be the Jumbo product. The reason I say this is that the Jumbo boxes were guaranteed to have an auto and a jersey per box where the regular hobby box was not guaranteed anything for Topps Series II baseball.
2000 rushing yards
i would go with hobby on both or try 1 of 1.my theroy isthat since it's jumbo, more people will send in for that and therefore, you're chances of winning gets smaller.
trot2millah
Thanks for the input guys. I think I'll go with the hobby.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.