Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: AUTOS--ALL FT! SCANS INSIDE.......
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
bearfan6200
Lmk what you like. I will look through buckets/sites! Fasano and MJD jrsy gone. More stuff in my bucket!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
braves4life1025
i like the fasano
what do you man by 56K BEWARE?
bearfan6200
I'll check your site for the Fasano. 56K Beware means if you have dial-up you may have problems because of the many scans---that's all.
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Jun 15 2007, 07:59 PM)
i like the fasano

bearfan6200
Sorry man--I didn't see anything I could use. I don't collect baseball and that's what you had most of. Thanks for the look though!
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Jun 15 2007, 07:59 PM)
i like the fasano

SinatraKing
I like that Fasano as well, LMK if we can work something out, and also I have quite a few 07 RC's not listed on Freewebs, LMK who you would be looking for wink.gif
bearfan6200
I like your David Ball AUTO. The Fasano BV $30--you wanna do that? Also did you check my bucket for anything else? I may have liked a couple others.
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Jun 15 2007, 08:18 PM)
I like that Fasano as well, LMK if we can work something out, and also I have quite a few 07 RC's not listed on Freewebs, LMK who you would be looking for  wink.gif

wkscarbrough
I LIKE THE SINORICE MOSS SAGE AND HIT AUTOS. WANNA TRADE...LMK
CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST!
THANKS

http://www.freewebs.com/wkscarbrough
bearfan6200
Hey--Those UD Exclusives Limited--are they the Silver or Gold? Did you want both SAGE Hit silvers--I have 2 of those plus the SAGE Bronze. Anything else of mine you liked? Check my bucket as well. I liked both of your Schaubs + some of those UD Exclusives. Lmk what we can work. Thanks.
QUOTE(wkscarbrough @ Jun 15 2007, 08:51 PM)
I LIKE THE SINORICE MOSS SAGE AND HIT AUTOS.  WANNA TRADE...LMK
CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST!
THANKS

http://www.freewebs.com/wkscarbrough

SinatraKing
That's a possibility......I also liked your 2001 Titanium Dual Patch Steve Smith/Dee Brown.......LMK what else we can do wink.gif

QUOTE(bearfan6200 @ Jun 15 2007, 11:36 PM)
I like your David Ball AUTO.  The Fasano BV $30--you wanna do that?  Also did you check my bucket for anything else?  I may have liked a couple others.

bearfan6200
Sorry man--I didn't see anything for the S.Smith dual patch card. Earlier I liked your McGahee but I thought it was another card--I was just looking quick at the time--had to deal w/my 2 yr old at the same time wink.gif Anyways, lmk if you want to do the Fasano for the D. Ball. Thanks.
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Jun 15 2007, 11:00 PM)
That's a possibility......I also liked your 2001 Titanium Dual Patch Steve Smith/Dee Brown.......LMK what else we can do  wink.gif

SinatraKing
I think I will have to pass, I am not opposed to trading Auto's for PC cards, but in this case I am going to have to pass. Thanks though

QUOTE(bearfan6200 @ Jun 16 2007, 02:35 AM)
Sorry man--I didn't see anything for the S.Smith dual patch card.  Earlier I liked your McGahee but I thought it was another card--I was just looking quick at the time--had to deal w/my 2 yr old at the same time wink.gif Anyways, lmk if you want to do the Fasano for the D. Ball.  Thanks.

Battie4
I might be able to use cromartie lmk
whatwild
I liked the mario williams lmk And I just posted a list of autos and gu
bearfan6200
Battie4....PM sent
QUOTE(Battie4 @ Jun 16 2007, 02:59 AM)
I might be able to use cromartie lmk

bearfan6200
whatwild....PM sent
QUOTE(whatwild @ Jun 16 2007, 04:00 AM)
I liked the mario williams lmk And I just posted a list of autos and gu

badazzmustang
can use the sinorice moss autos and the fasono elite rc lmk
bearfan6200
badazzmustang....PM sent
QUOTE(badazzmustang @ Jun 16 2007, 11:50 AM)
can use the sinorice moss autos and the fasono elite rc lmk

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.