Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: BUSTED: (x3) Boxes 2007 Bowman Jumbos FT/FS
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Rbisportscards
Hey guys havent been on lately, we recently just moved so with that in mind I'm ready to make some deals. I busted 3 boxes of the 2007 Bowman Jumbos. I have tons of things out of it from Autographs, Parallels, Chrome, Prospects, Base, etc. I am looking to sell mainly, and require a minimum of $4 purchase, plus shipping, or I will trade for St. Louis Cardinals such as the newer stuff, but anything Pujols, Duncan, Wainwright. I dont want anything McGwire thou. I will also trade for autographs of guys I can use on other teams and in football. Just lmk who/what or what numbers you need and I'll lyk what I have. I will be working today and I will check on my break today.
IowaCubs1
QUOTE(Rbisportscards @ Jun 15 2007, 11:03 AM)
Hey guys havent been on lately, we recently just moved so with that in mind I'm ready to make some deals.  I busted 3 boxes of the 2007 Bowman Jumbos.  I have tons of things out of it from Autographs, Parallels, Chrome, Prospects, Base, etc.  I am looking to sell mainly, and require a minimum of $4 purchase, plus shipping, or I will trade for St. Louis Cardinals such as the newer stuff, but anything Pujols, Duncan, Wainwright.  I dont want anything McGwire thou.  I will also trade for autographs of guys I can use on other teams and in football.  Just lmk who/what or what numbers you need and I'll lyk what I have.  I will be working today and I will check on my break today.

Did u pull Felix Pie auto , or any Randy Wells Ref, Blue Ref, Gold, Orange ETC, or any printing plates"?
Rbisportscards
iowa:
sold my pie auto last night on ebay, got $21 for it, i might have a randy wells bowman blue rc #/500 left
kooljazz1966
Dimaggio cut auto
Gore SPX RC Auto
A Gordon Xfrac auto

Check my bucket..
badazzmustang
like the lebron auto for sure for my collection, gore spx and the alex gordon auto. nice dimaggio but i probably dont have a whole lot for that lmk though thanks
2000 rushing yards
i sent you a PM about some stuff...
snkpoct137
pm sent!
KHarmon
Interested in any Rangers that you might have pulled with the exception of Young and Teixeira....I already have them.
BoxBreaker44
interest in any of the auto u pulled and/or xfractors can u give me a list?..thx!..i have paypal or MO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.