Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Don't have one Trade Pending on this site
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
nolan34ryan
Someone Please help me get something going.
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(nolan34ryan @ Jun 14 2007, 09:00 PM)
Someone Please help me get something going.

Anyone want to trade???
braves4life1025
need these:
braves cards
mantles
lou gherig
t-mac GU
boldin GU
ALL OF THE RACING CARDS (NASCAR)
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Jun 15 2007, 12:54 PM)
need these:
braves cards
mantles
lou gherig
t-mac GU
boldin GU
ALL OF THE RACING CARDS (NASCAR)

PM sent. Please let me know.
Thanks,
David
Cratty
QUOTE(nolan34ryan @ Jun 15 2007, 02:30 PM)
PM sent.  Please let me know.
Thanks,
David

hey whats up. Thanks for the trade again. Oh hey, I havnt gotten an email back for over a week from the other guy on the Jeters he wanted. I still have 29 jeters here. LMK if you were interested.
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(Cratty @ Jun 15 2007, 04:11 PM)
hey whats up. Thanks for the trade again. Oh hey, I havnt gotten an email back for over a week from the other guy on the Jeters he wanted. I still have 29 jeters here. LMK if you were interested.

No problem thanks for a smooth transaction. Let me know what you would want for the Jeters.
Thanks,
David
Cratty
QUOTE(nolan34ryan @ Jun 15 2007, 11:27 PM)
No problem thanks for a smooth transaction.  Let me know what you would want for the Jeters.
Thanks,
David

is that Bolden a Gu RC?
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(Cratty @ Jun 16 2007, 12:45 AM)
is that Bolden a Gu RC?

I believe that it is. It was produced in 2004 and only has one year of stats on the back. So the Jersey would have been from his rookie season. Not sure if I want to trade it though for base. I kind of like him and if you look close at the Jersey there is a part of it that is clean, some has mud, and a slight streak of blood on it. I haven't ever seen a GU with that all on it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.