hernant15 receives:

George Gervin refractor

David Thompson receives:

Dirk Nowitzki /149

Pops Mensah Bonsu RC SPx

Additional notes:

None Specified.
David Thompson
Sent yesterday, Thanks man! (I agree smile.gif)
hernant15
Sent two days ago, but couldn't post it biggrin.gif
David Thompson
Hey man, I received today. Have you received yet?

Thanks!
hernant15
QUOTE(David Thompson @ Jun 21 2007, 07:02 PM)
Hey man, I received today. Have you received yet?

Thanks!

Not yet!
Happy with the cards? Did you receive them in a good condition? Safely packed? Let me know please wink.gif
David Thompson
They were packaged well, except for the fact that neither was in a penny sleeve. Luckily, they both arrived in pristine condition smile.gif.

And if you don't receive in the next few days, I can just send you another package with another Gervin, I had 3 in my PC so I have 2 more.

Thanks man
hernant15
Let me tell you that I'm scarce of penny sleeves. Luckily I have some for my collection, so I decided to include the cards in top loaders and the piece of bubblemailer.
Sorry about it.
Don't worry, mail usually takes 10 days more or less to get here.
hernant15
Didn't receive yet. Hopefully, I'll receive in the next days.
David Thompson
If you don't have it tomorrow, then I will send another one with extras and when/if you receive the first one, then you can keep both. I just don't want any trouble with trading and I know it would suck to have my cards lost/not turn up.

So please let me know tomorrow.

Thanks!
hernant15
Don't worry, I'm confident that they will come.. sooner or later laugh.gif
hernant15
Nothing over here...
I truly know that you sent your cards but I'm starting to think that the PO in my country has some flaws..
I've sent some mails asking for solutions to them.
David Thompson
Ok, I have the second package ready and tomorrow is my day to go to the P.O.

I'll be sending the second package tomorrow and I'll scan the receipt. If you get the other one then consider it a gift :0.

Sorry about the 20 day wait, that really stinks that it hasn't come yet.
hernant15
Don't say sorry, it's the PO from Argentina that drives to all this mess. Sorry for making you send twice...
I sent some e-mails complaining about the service but they just don't reply... rolleyes.gif
David Thompson
I sent the second package out the 7th I believe. I left that day to go on vacation (there now), so please let me know when you get it.

Thanks for your patience man!
hernant15
Don' worry Jay, thanks for sending the replacement package.
It's my fault for living so far away from everything and for having this low-quality service from PO. They often steal what is being sent, but I have no other choice.
David Thompson
It can't be your fault for where you live man, I think it's sad that the PO steals stuff from you guys that live there. Hope you get the package tomorrow!
hernant15
QUOTE(David Thompson @ Jul 15 2007, 09:43 PM)
It can't be your fault for where you live man, I think it's sad that the PO steals stuff from you guys that live there. Hope you get the package tomorrow!

Thanks a lot for your cooperation... I've sent mails asking them for reasons what haven't had any reply from them...
hernant15
Cards received today!! Thanks for working out the trade!
Also, thanks for the extra cards. Was this the first or second package?? (3 cards from Manu and 2 from TD)
David Thompson
I believe that was the second.

I'm glad you received!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.