Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Mike Williams WR
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Raidaz89
Does anybody have any G/U or Auto rc's of him for trade? LMK
monsta
my friend has a rookie auto bv 50 of him. i believe it is leaf rookie and stars. i get more info for you.
Raidaz89
QUOTE(monsta @ Jun 12 2007, 04:19 PM)
my friend has a rookie auto bv 50 of him. i believe it is leaf rookie and stars. i get more info for you.

LMK please. Thanks!!!
Raidaz89
Come on fellas where are all the Mike Williams autos??? I know someone has something.
broncofan76
QUOTE(Raidaz89 @ Jun 12 2007, 04:02 PM)

I have a Sweet Spot Auto Rookie of him in my bucket under VHTG. Please take a look and LMK if you're interested. Thank you!
tazmocan
I have a nice auto on my site

http://www.freewebs.com/mylittlecardshop
zachattack289
I like the Cadillac Williams 2005 Gridiron Gear RC Patcj what are you looking for for it.
Raidaz89
QUOTE(tazmocan @ Jun 12 2007, 06:57 PM)
I have a nice auto on my site

http://www.freewebs.com/mylittlecardshop

Sorry brother I cannot look at Photobuckets at work. What set is it from?
Raidaz89
QUOTE(zachattack289 @ Jun 12 2007, 07:38 PM)
I like the Cadillac Williams 2005 Gridiron Gear RC Patcj what are you looking for for it.

Anyone in my sig, especially the ones in red. Mike Williams, Brandon Marshall or Jerious Norwood.
jesterr1313

i have a rc i think its bv at 15. just a rc though.lmk
Raidaz89
QUOTE(jesterr1313 @ Jun 12 2007, 08:40 PM)
i have a rc i think its bv at 15. just a rc though.lmk

I am actually looking for 1 auto and 1 g/u of him. Thanks anyway brother!!!
crig22

I have a 2005 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Williams auto 12/20 and a 2005 Sweet Spot jersey. I like your Brandon Jacobs/Tiki Barber dual auto, and Zenith Steve Smith auto
Raidaz89
QUOTE(crig22 @ Jun 12 2007, 09:26 PM)
I have a 2005 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Williams auto 12/20 and a 2005 Sweet Spot jersey. I like your Brandon Jacobs/Tiki Barber dual auto, and Zenith Steve Smith auto

What is the BV of the Pristine??? The Jacobs and Barber is pending. I do still have the Smith and I also have a finest refractor auto rc of Jacobs and a UD rookie Debut auto of Jacobs. LMK.
crig22
QUOTE(Raidaz89 @ Jun 12 2007, 09:31 PM)
What is the BV of the Pristine??? The Jacobs and Barber is pending. I do still have the Smith and I also have a finest refractor auto rc of Jacobs and a UD rookie Debut auto of Jacobs. LMK.

The Pristine auto books for $75. I was interested in the dual auto mainly for Tiki Barber. I'll check your site again
Raidaz89
QUOTE(crig22 @ Jun 12 2007, 09:40 PM)
The Pristine auto books for $75. I was interested in the dual auto mainly for Tiki Barber. I'll check your site again

I don't think that I have anything left for that. Nevermind bro, thanks anyway.
deputyjaay
i have a bunch of mike williams autos ranging from 40-100 and a bunch of huffs ..etc, but it seems you trade the stuff i like faster than you get it..lol. im looking for gore autos, raiders, and rookie reprint autos. when ya get home check my buckett
Nyfancam01
dang about a month ago i had a mike williams SPX auto/jsy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.