Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Any Team Collectors up for a Team Box Break?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
CubFan777
This is in no way a copy of other Box Breaks like this on here.LMK

Each team will be listed below for purchase with the price next to the team. I will do a live break of the product. You get every card (base/parallel/insert/plates/auto/gu/redemptions)I pull from the box of the team that you purchase. In the case of a card featuring two or more players on different teams, priority goes to the first person who registered for one of those teams. In the case of players who may have been traded, card goes to the team listed on the card.

For example, Say you want the Raiders. After following a live break, where I post pack by pack and card by card results, you receive EVERY Raiders card from that break. No limit to the number of teams you could purchase, but no gaurantee if you get unlucky and end up with only 1 base card pulled of your team. Figure it could be a fun way to follow a live break, and really make it a live break for everyone. Someone would definately hit it big too if again using the Raiders for example, if I pull a JaMarcus Russell autograph.

Payment can be made by paypal (preferred), money order, or check (No Cash). Price for team includes shipping. Canada and International will add exact shipping. Teams will be available up until the break, but unless you are paying with paypal, payment needs to be mailed prior and I must receive a delivery confirmation number showing payment enroute prior to break. Paypal payments can be taken right up to 5 minutes before the break begins.

Again, no gaurantees are made if you don't get anything from your team out of the break, but again, it is all luck of the pull, as someone may get a nice 1/1 or autograph from their team, and you may have the fortune of being that one person. But you will 100% without a doubt not get cards of players on another team that you don't care about.

Please Post here what teams you want. First post is the first person that gets them.

Stated Information from Distributor:
Look for 2 Autograph Cards and Relic cards per box on average.

ALSO WHEN YOU POST VOTE WHETHER YOU WANT BOXES OF PRESTIGE OR TOPPS DPP!!!!! WHICHEVER WINS IS WAT IM OPENING YOU DONT PICK.MAJORITY RULES!!!

This is $12!!!!!!!! NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY TEAMS!!! THIS IS 5 BOXES WORTH OF YOUR TEAM NOT 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bills-monsta
Dolphins-hadly PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patriots-NEPatriotsFan PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jets-yankeejetsfan

Ravens-GatorRaven PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bengals-monsta
Browns- deputyjaay
Steelers-setcollector 77

Texans-
Colts-Pejarox7620
Jaguars-#1_Josh_Boone_Fan
Titans-faulkrules PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broncos-barman1718
Chiefs-psupuz31 PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raiders-xebulba
Chargers-21tOmLiNsOn21

Cowboys-badazzmustang
Giants-mattleo911
Eagles-psupuz31 PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Redskins-

Bears-CubFan777 PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lions-snkpoct137
Packers- packers1104 PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vikings-troygoesdeep

Falcons-cardsnstuffny
Panthers- picipat PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saints-faulkrules PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buccaneers -DiscoDonnie

Cardinals-BarnhardtEnterprises
Rams-
49ers-NEPatriotsFan PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seahawks-

Prestige Wins SO were getting 5 Boxes of Prestige!!!!
CubFan777
Updated!!!
CubFan777
BOXES ORDERED!!! NEED PAID ASAP!!!!!TEAMS STILL AVAILABLE!!! NOT BREAKING TILL I GET PRETTY MUCHA LL THEM PAID FOR!!!!! LOL!!!!! OH YA PRESTIGE IS THE WINNER!!!!
tex333
I would, but both my teams are gone.
CubFan777
lol get in here anyway.Get some tradebait.lol Im jk wats your teams?
21tOmLiNsOn21
woohoo...picking the chargers was a gamble...i almost never see any chargers stuff pulled...oh well LETS HOPE FOR A TOMLINSON 1/1 AUTO!!!
CubFan777
yep anything possible. Is sent you a PM back.CMON PEOPLE BUY THE REMAINING TEAMS SO WE CAN GET THIS BREAK GOING!!!!
NEPatriotsFan
ill take the 49ers...pm me the details thansk
CubFan777
ok thx man I will PM you in a second
bravesfan09
QUOTE(NEPatriotsFan @ Jun 13 2007, 02:12 PM)
ill take the 49ers...pm me the details thansk

If u want the patriots, you can have them. This has come at a bad time and i cant afford it right now.
CubFan777
ok I will Let Him Know
picipat
Oh Man.....All of my teams are taken. I might be interested in the Patriots if that other guy is backing out. LMK
CubFan777
The Patriots are taken.sry is there any other team you could take?
braves4life1025
so you mean i onyl need to send you 11$ and i can have as many teams as i want or 11$ per team?
CubFan777
Its $12 per team.You get one team for $12,$24 for 2 and so on.LMK
RaidersFan4Life
I would like to be in but someone has my team Oakland Raiders if this person doesnt pay i will pay tonight. Please PM me Thanks
CubFan777
hey man xebulba already is paying via MO so Im pretty sure he is in.Is there any other team you could use?
CubFan777
Lets Het This Done!!!!!!!!
CubFan777
Night Bump!!! Cmon guys last teams!!! Anybody want to buy an extra team?
Synnstoxin
If the Eagles open up, or you do it again, let me know
CubFan777
wow thats weird the Eagles just opened up I will PM you
CubFan777
Cowboys and Browns are open!!!
deputyjaay
i got the browns.....pm me the details.....so when ya pull a quinn auto its all mine
CubFan777
Cool.Pm about to be sent
CubFan777
UPDATED!
CubFan777
CMON GUYS 4 TEAMS LEFT!!!!
CubFan777
Dual Rule has changed.Whoever gets less cards from the break from the 2 teams gets the dual!!!
CubFan777
Last Teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cmon guys the faster these are taken the faster we get to open the boxes!
CubFan777
Cmon punks buy a team lol.jk but really someone needs take one of these teams sometime today....Just becasue the teams I have left suck badly they have some potential w/ RCs...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.