Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2006 Bowman Chrome JAY CUTLER Auto RC PSA 9
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
mouthslammer
Looking to get around $150-$160 sell value in AUTOs ONLY for this. Cutler has been heating up as the Broncos are talked about being a contender this season.
Cratty
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Jun 12 2007, 01:04 AM)
Looking to get around $150-$160 sell value in AUTOs ONLY for this.  Cutler has been heating up as the Broncos are talked about being a contender this season.

what you looking for in trade?
mouthslammer
As my post says, autos only. Mainly higher end star and rc autos. Baseball, basketball, and football.
Cratty
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Jun 12 2007, 01:15 AM)
As my post says,  autos only.  Mainly higher end star and rc autos.  Baseball, basketball, and football.

didnt see that part. i dont have any autos that book that high. Dont really have to many autos for that part. LoL
mouthslammer
ok thanks
badazzmustang
ill take a stab at trying to get it back
mouthslammer
LOL I will check you out and post in a few......
mouthslammer
I liked these

Matt Leinart Topps RC Premiere Auto
Joseph Addai LL Auto RC
Adrian Peterson Aspire Auto /100
badazzmustang
ya hard to say on the peterson but theres one the bay now thats goin for 80 with and hour or so left the leinart can pick up 125-130 on a good day and im not sure on the addai
mouthslammer
ok then........
Wolzen
I can use it. take a look and let me know. also a cash card deal would bo ok with me as well
mouthslammer
I liked this stuff sorta, I won't trade down for more than 3 cards unless in my favor.

Leandro Barbosa SP Authentic Auto RC /50
Julius Jones SPx Auto/Jersey RC /375
Kellen Clemens Ultimate Collection Auto RC /150
jesterr1313
check my bucket and do you have a scan of it. lmk thanks
Wolzen
barbosa is gone but I have the other 2 let me know what you like to do and do you have a scan of the cutler?

QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Jun 12 2007, 08:39 PM)
I liked this stuff sorta,  I won't trade down for more than 3 cards unless in my favor.

Leandro Barbosa SP Authentic Auto RC /50
Julius Jones SPx Auto/Jersey RC /375
Kellen Clemens Ultimate Collection Auto RC /150

mouthslammer
Jesterr: Liked the Drew Ultimate and Norwood Chrome autos, that wouldn't be enough though

Wolzen: If you are interested in the card, you make a offer and then we can talk. Thanks
Wolzen
so you have a scan?
mouthslammer
Nope......Is it really needed??? I'm sure you know what the card looks like and the PSA Grading case..... laugh.gif
Wolzen
I know what the card looks like..... Ok well I want $75 for the Clemens and $50 on the Julius so how ever you want to do it let me know
Wolzen
do you have a Beckett name? or do you trade on there as that is where Im at all the time.
mouthslammer
The Clemens /10 or /150?????
Wolzen
#ed to 150. all of his stuff is Hot even this card.
mouthslammer
Wow, I see it now......Maybe I will just pass on the Clemens then, Cutler is actually starting so IDK why he isn't just as hot.
Wolzen
he is hot just not as hot. Clemens stuff books low so his cards have lots more room to grow as for culter well all his cards are high so people dont go after him as much. I do want the cutler as you can see I have a nice cutler collection. Help me out on it and lets get somthing done. If you want a cash card deal Im cool with that as well. (I only do Paypal)
mouthslammer
I was hoping to pick up more Kellen Clemens stuff before he possibly plays. If you wanna buy the card outright, I would sell for $160 dlvd. I'm gonna hold off on Julius Jones as well now as I just read he hasn't shown up for camp yet....The last PSA 9 to sell went for $175+ dlvd
Wolzen
I have no intret in buying it outright as I would put the $160 to one of his better cards. thanks for your time and if you change your mind email me or PM me. also if you ever go on Beckett Im on there all the time Nebraska Is my nabe there.
mouthslammer
Yeah you didn't have anything else I could really use so thanks
Wolzen
so why dont you want the Clemens now? ????? I would do the Clemens and the $85 Paypal
mouthslammer
I just didn't think it was that much.......
jesterr1313
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Jun 12 2007, 09:10 PM)
Jesterr:  Liked the Drew Ultimate and Norwood Chrome autos,  that wouldn't be enough though

Wolzen:  If you are interested in the card,  you make a offer and then we can talk.  Thanks

the drew books at 150 and the norwood books at 40 what where you looking for in trade value. lmk
mouthslammer
Actually looking for about $160-$170 ebay value for it. I just saw a PSA 9 sell for over $171 + s&h.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.