Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody interested in this???
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
rossman
#/10, only value I can determine is the BIN on ebay that went for $280. I will trade down, up, sideways, but won't take a bunch of cards either. 3-4 max. Will listen to anything. Thanks

user posted image
troygoesdeep
hey check my site man i know u like a few things and a few things are gone just lmk what u like

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r71/LucasChristoffer/

also did it sell on the buy it now?
rossman
QUOTE(troygoesdeep @ Jun 11 2007, 11:14 PM)
hey check my site man i know u like a few things and a few things are gone just lmk what u like

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r71/LucasChristoffer/

also did it sell on the buy it now?

Mine hasn't. Maybe I was crazy, I thought $15 more for this one compared to the one that actually sold was a deal. I guess I was wrong? SO that's why I put a sv of $280 because that one actually sold. I tried to change mine to $280 to be equal, but some kook offered me $100, so I can't lower it either. I'll check your bucket. THanks
NoahMyBoy03
If nothing is worked out with troygoesdeep then please check my bucket including the PC. Thanks
Cratty
QUOTE(NoahMyBoy03 @ Jun 12 2007, 12:17 AM)
If nothing is worked out with troygoesdeep then please check my bucket including the PC. Thanks

check my bucket also please. I have a Jay Cutler RC BGS9.5 book at $150 and a Cory Dillon RC book at $130-$150 also. But take alook anyways. Thanks

I know this is a baseball thread but still, Take alook at anything on my bucket. Thanks
snkpoct137
wow sick card!
rossman
troy- For kicks and giggles, what does Lebro sell for? I do like the MJD Contenders, Alex Smith for sure, Upton auto, Maroney Chrome, the Hank auto and the Leinart. Just give me an idea if you have values and we can go from there.

noah- Thanks for the offer, however the only thing I saw was the Steve Smith auto and the Grad Contenders and would like to try and work something out. Look thru the bucket and let me know if you see anything.

Crat- Never really been into the graded card market. I do appreciate your offering.

snk- Thanks. I've had it long enough. Time to find it a new home. That's why I trade.
mvpujols#5
Please Check my bucket and Pc and stuff, i NEED that he is my Favorite player
HOFerAutoCollector
LMK if I have anything. PM me and we can work something out.
Tom
rossman
mvp- Everyone NEEDS this card, some just don't know it yet. biggrin.gif Thanks for the offer, but didn't see anything for it.

Hof- Didn't see anything in there for me, thanks for your offer.
troygoesdeep
oh snap i got skipped lol
rossman
QUOTE(troygoesdeep @ Jun 12 2007, 11:03 PM)
oh snap i got skipped lol

No way...I may be slow....but I got ya. Look up another post or two. biggrin.gif
troygoesdeep
troy- For kicks and giggles, what does Lebro sell for? I do like the MJD Contenders, Alex Smith for sure, Upton auto, Maroney Chrome, the Hank auto and the Leinart. Just give me an idea if you have values and we can go from there.

wouldnt trade it for the lebron
the drew idk like 70 is my guess
smith 50
upton 220
maroney chrome 60
hank idk if its ft for this i know the maris is better i just got al ot into it

so the upton will probably have to be in there just lmk
rossman
QUOTE(troygoesdeep @ Jun 12 2007, 11:19 PM)

wouldnt trade it for the lebron
the drew idk like 70 is my guess
smith 50
upton 220
maroney chrome 60
hank idk if its ft for this i know the maris is better i just got al ot into it

so the upton will probably have to be in there just lmk

no worries on Lebron and Hank. Its trading, I understand that stuff. Let me see about the Upton. I'm a bit hesitant trading for a guy in the minors. Is that Justin #"d at all? Thanks
troygoesdeep
to 500 its the refractor here is a scan
user posted image
troygoesdeep
scratches are on the case.... everyone says he is the real deal but really who knows
Cratty
Crat- Never really been into the graded card market. I do appreciate your offering.

LMK if there is anything in my bucket that you might like. Are you only looking for baseball? I have baseball and football. LMK thanks
BoSoxfan6
How bout : 1971 Pete Rose #100
1987 R. Palmeiro Topps Graded 10 FGS-------$BV=$40
2005 topps gold ichiro #400 /2005
BoSoxfan6
Hey mvpujols#5,
How about this for one completey fair trade. Your 2005 Donruss Champions Willie Harris GU for My 2005 Donruss Champions Robert Fick GU Bat Card. They have the same exact value. I am just a Willie Harris fan and not a Robert Fick fan since he left the braves.
Thanks
rossman
QUOTE(BoSoxfan6 @ Jun 13 2007, 11:21 AM)
Hey mvpujols#5,
      How about this for one completey fair trade.  Your 2005  Donruss Champions Willie Harris GU for My 2005  Donruss Champions Robert Fick GU Bat Card.  They have the same exact value.  I am just a Willie Harris fan and not a Robert Fick fan since he left the braves.
                                                                                Thanks

How about you and mvp go and get your own thread. laugh.gif
NoahMyBoy03
How about my Smith ($40) & Grad ($30) for your:

SPX Jones-Drew ($60)
Chris Iannetta Bowman SOTF Auto ($10)

Thanks
Bobby

QUOTE(rossman @ Jun 12 2007, 06:52 PM)
noah- Thanks for the offer, however the only thing I saw was the Steve Smith auto and the Grad Contenders and would like to try and work something out. Look thru the bucket and let me know if you see anything.

rossman
Noah- You're gonna have to hit up crig for that one. I just traded it to him Tuesday. Was there anything else? Thanks
NoahMyBoy03
That darn Crigger!!! LOL Ok how about these:

Elway/Rod Smith/Terrell Davis Leaf Limited #/100 ($30)
Brandon Marshall Sweet Spot Auto ($20)
Justin Morneau Topps Auto ($25)

I can throw in $5 cash to makeup the $5 difference in bv.

Plmk

QUOTE(rossman @ Jun 14 2007, 10:43 AM)
Noah- You're gonna have to hit up crig for that one. I just traded it to him Tuesday. Was there anything else? Thanks

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.