Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trading for Greg Olsen
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
crazygood
Going to the post office tomorrow morning so lets make some deals

Also looking for Sayers and Manning!
mattleo911
i have a Topps DPP rookie of Olsen. LMK if you have any Giants you can offer for this rookie card

QUOTE(crazygood @ Jun 11 2007, 11:52 PM)
Going to the post office tomorrow morning so lets make some deals

Also looking for Sayers and Manning!

2000 rushing yards
Crazygood, could you check your PM i sent you about the card
thanks!
jwman92
ihave a press pass blue reflector
crazygood
Both of you check my Shi‘ite in a minute I'll have some lower end Shi‘ite on there.
Iplayfootball_90
Hey Crazy, you send me a SASE with enough postage to send a card in I'll give you a Greg Olsen Press Pass SE RC. lmk If you'd like to do that.
crazygood
QUOTE(Iplayfootball_90 @ Jun 12 2007, 04:21 PM)
Hey Crazy, you send me a SASE with enough postage to send a card in I'll give you a Greg Olsen Press Pass SE RC. lmk If you'd like to do that.

Hey thanks for the offer but that would end up costing me about a buck for that card and I could just run down to the shop and get one for 50 cents. laugh.gif
TinCastleMusic
I've got a Topps DPP Chrome Silver #'d Greg Olsen if you are interested. I'm mostly just looking for any Aundrae Allison stuff I don't yet have. Let me know. Thanks!
Iplayfootball_90
QUOTE(crazygood @ Jun 12 2007, 04:26 PM)
Hey thanks for the offer but that would end up costing me about a buck for that card and I could just run down to the shop and get one for 50 cents.  laugh.gif

laugh.gif Oh ok, no problem.
crazygood
QUOTE(TinCastleMusic @ Jun 12 2007, 05:09 PM)
I've got a Topps DPP Chrome Silver #'d Greg Olsen if you are interested.  I'm mostly just looking for any Aundrae Allison stuff I don't yet have.  Let me know.  Thanks!

I don't have any 07 stuff but really want that Olsen. Take a Tom Brady RC BV 12 for it or something?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.