Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Matt's Most Wanted
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Iplayfootball_90
These are my MOST WANTED cards. I will trade in YOUR favor to get one of these cards. If you come across any PLMK. ALL items are pictures from Ebay.

My White Whale (Quinn/Montana dual auto /25)

user posted image

2nd Most Wanted card (behind the Montana/Quinn dual auto) Quinn/Stovall dual GU Patch /30

user posted image

Brady Quinn auto (with Go Irish inscription)

user posted image

Matt Kenseth 06 PP Auto

user posted image

Then it comes to ANY other Brady Quinn auto and ANY Chipper Jones auto. Thanks
ffman
Good luck picking up any of these!
Iplayfootball_90
Thanks, Cody. I really hope to at least get 2 off the list eventually.
hernant15
But can you trade now?? What will happen to your restriction in the site?
Iplayfootball_90
QUOTE(hernant15 @ Jun 11 2007, 10:47 AM)
But can you trade now?? What will happen to your restriction in the site?

The restriction is only up because of my past transactions where I couldn't get on the site to finish trades and sales. I'm still discussing with my parents about trading and selling again. Since I'm going to get a job, I'm sure they won't mind me doing it as long as I'm buying my own stamps and bubble mailers.
Iplayfootball_90
Added a dual patch of Quinn/Stovall to my "Most Wanted" list and took away two of them.

Please let me know if you have ANY of the cards above or know anyone who has one FT/FS. Or if you can find one cheap on eBay, if you'd purchase it I could trade or buy it from you for the same sell value or more or trade in your favor for it.
finestkind

Iplayfootball_90

Restrictions:
Current Transactions Only
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.