Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Just Updated Bucket. Lets Trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Cratty
I just got some nice mail day cards and added them to my Bucket. I updated my PC and Gu sections. Some in baseball also and 1 BKB which is a TIM Duncan RC

Most of my PC is up for trade but some will be hard to get

Please leave buckets or pages so i can take alook and LMK what you like from me. Thanks
Nyfancam01
Hey Sean! Check My Bucket And LMK If You See Anything Else I Like Trading With You, It Goes Smooth
Cratty
QUOTE(Nyfancam01 @ Jun 9 2007, 04:39 AM)
Hey Sean! Check My Bucket And LMK If You See Anything Else I Like Trading With You, It Goes Smooth

Hey bro. Whats up. Yea its kewl trading with someone you can trust. What else did you like from me?
Nyfancam01
is that a bonds GU?
Cratty
QUOTE(Nyfancam01 @ Jun 9 2007, 04:53 AM)
is that a bonds GU?

I have 2 Gu bonds i believe. Where is the one you want located in my bucket.
Nyfancam01
i would actually like either, which ones you have?
Cratty
QUOTE(Nyfancam01 @ Jun 9 2007, 04:58 AM)
i would actually like either, which ones you have?

both are on the same page under GU. One is above the Hampton Gu card and the other is on the right of it. The one on the right is a 3 giants Gu. Kent/Bonds/Aurillia LMK if you like both. There are still a few i like of yours.
Scruffmcgruff24
like the bowman chrome and ultra peytons and kinda the graded cutler lmk if you want anything of mine thanks
Nyfancam01
i would like both...unless ones a gu base....if its a bat or jsy then yea man i need it
Cratty
Nyfancam01 = both are Gu inserts. No bases. They book $56. I still do like that Sosa Dual Gu LoL. I am still looking through your bucket so give me a min.

Scruffmcgruff24 : You have some really nice stuff. Give me a min as well and i will list some things i like.
Nyfancam01
[quote=Cratty,Jun 9 2007, 05:18 AM]
Nyfancam01 = both are Gu inserts. No bases. They book $56. I still do like that Sosa Dual Gu LoL. I am still looking through your bucket so give me a min.

Sean Im Talking About If Its A Piece Of GU Base I Dont Need It...But If They Are Jerseys Or Bats I Could use Them, Just Let Me Know Man
Cratty
Nyfancam01 = I liked these

Killebrew Gu Bat Bv-$25
Thomas/Sosa Gu Bats Bv-$25

Thats all i see i can use from you. Do you have any new things not listed on your bucket? Any Gu or Autos? Football or baseball. LMK

Scruffmcgruff24 = I liked these

Maurice Drew Flair Showcase Fresh Ink
Daunte Culpepper Sp Auto Rc (Can you tell me the # of the card)
Torry Holt/ Peerless Price Gu
Frank Gore Gu RC
Roy Williams Gu (Cowboys) (is this his RC?)

My main interest is the Culpepper if it is the one i think it is. I would trade you more then BV for it. LMK
Cratty
[quote=Nyfancam01,Jun 9 2007, 05:25 AM]
[quote=Cratty,Jun 9 2007, 05:18 AM]

Sean Im Talking About If Its A Piece Of GU Base I Dont Need It...But If They Are Jerseys Or Bats I Could use Them, Just Let Me Know Man

[/quote]

It says Authentic Game-Worn Jersey and it has a piece of jersey on the right of the card. The 3 player card is the same way also. All are jerseys on the card as well.
Cratty

[/quote]

Hey there. LMK if you are still interested in my Bonds
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.