Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Star Wars cards
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Entertainment
bob_TCC
According to a recent Beckett press release (click here):

"Over the past 28 years, over 250 Star Wars trading card sets have been produced (including more than 40 from the Topps Co.) in over 20 countries, encompassing nearly 10,000 cards."

If you have any Star Wars cards in your collection, let us know about them. Scans of some sample cards would be great as well. wink.gif

-Bob
hobbyfan
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 21 2005, 05:12 PM)

"Over the past 28 years, over 250 Star Wars trading card sets have been produced (including more than 40 from the Topps Co.) in over 20 countries, encompassing nearly 10,000 cards."

If you have any Star Wars cards in your collection, let us know about them.  Scans of some sample cards would be great as well.   wink.gif

-Bob

I have a pair of promo cards for the Attack of the Clones (Episode 2) set, P1 & P5. I don't have a scanner. I also have a promo for the Star Wars Evolution set. I've been looking to move these for a long time now. Make an offer.
H.I.M.
Word.
bob_TCC
Very cool, H.I.M.!

-Bob
Evolution
are the blogs still active, sorry i haven't been on here in a while but if they are then I have a list of my star wars cards there. biggrin.gif
19th Century Indiana Jones
And one from Topps WIDEVISION:
user posted image
jedichef
I've already posted this card elsewhere, but i thought it might still be relevant for this particular thread. pulled this one a couple of weeks ago, after searching high and low for sealed boxes of Star Wars Clone Wars (Hobby) Cards...

user posted image

Genndy Tartakovsky Anakin Sketch Card. Yay me.
aceecards
I have the original star wars complete sets series 1-5 and the stickers.

I have the empire strikes back complete with stickers

I have return of the jedi complete with stickers

I have a couple of unopened packs from each and also those tallboys topps issued a few years ago.

But I DO NOT have anything as cool as H.I.M

I wish I had a carrie fischer or natalie Portman auto...hmmm baby
racedraper
wanna sell that card or trade.lol
kgaskillmom
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 21 2005, 02:12 PM)

If you have any Star Wars cards in your collection, let us know about them.  Scans of some sample cards would be great as well.  wink.gif

-Bob

i have some old star wars and star trek trading cards from 1979 1980 and would like to get an idea of a selling price on them they are in mint to fair cond. my e mail address is kgaskillmom@msn.com
snowblink
I have the Topps Star Wars Heritage set - it's pretty cool, has cards spanning all six films. (scans to come at some point)
baseballguy601
anyone collect the TCG?
ffman
I don't have a lot of cards - just a couple of base widescreen-type - but I do have a decent-sized action figure collection. Plenty in boxes, some loose, plus around 15-20 of the original action figures from the late 70s/early 80s.
baseballguy601
sweeet
aceecards
I have the chrome set from 96

the orginal +stickers

the empire plus stickers

and return plus stickers
DCool
I have tons of SW cards from almost all of the modern sets. I have lots of doubles that I would be willing to move, including cards from both TCG and the previous CCGs. I will try to get some scans up as soon as I get my scanner fixed.
ffman
QUOTE(DCool @ Mar 29 2007, 01:39 PM)
I have tons of SW cards from almost all of the modern sets.  I have lots of doubles that I would be willing to move, including cards from both TCG and the previous CCGs.  I will try to get some scans up as soon as I get my scanner fixed.

Welcome to TCC!
CANNON TEES & CARDS
I Have a LOT of STAR WARS CARDS AND STICKERS 1977 - 1980 & 1983
[attachmentid=3439] [attachmentid=3440] CHECK MY BUCKET TO SEE OTHERS
bigfoot67
Some of my off-the-wall Star Wars cards:

I've got an unopened 1977 pack from Greece. It's a paper envelope with a stapled flap. The pack is dull yellow w/ blue Darth Vader Graphics. I don't know how many cards it contains, but from the feel of the pack I think they're printed on thick cardboard stock.

I also have a 1980 Topps 'Fun Bag' with some 1977 Black First Series Star Wars packs in it. These packs contain fewer cards than the ones that came in wax boxes. I've also got a Black First Series O-Pee-Chee pack from Canada.

My scanner's down, but when I get it going I'll scan some pics! tongue.gif
sstewt
I have 40 1977 Star Wars Cards Including a Sticker of Princess Liea. They are in excellant shape. My question is what are they worth to you?

Scott
gregorium
These are the Star Wars starwars.gif prizes in my collection. All autos are TTM.

user posted image

starwars.gif ....................................... starwars.gif ...................................... starwars.gif

user posted image
AMG
I have a good amount of Star Wars Cards. From the original three Topps movie released, game cards, Topps Widevision, Topps Stadium Club, vintage fast food cards and others. I have a binder is totally dedicated to them.

Edit: Awesome stuff Greg!
THE HUN
that's a sweet arrays of autographs !

Back when I had more time, I did some work for Topps doing their Star Trek and Star Wars sketch cards. (I also did Lord of the Rings)

a few of my samples:

user posted image

user posted image

monsta
Greg - AWESOME TTMs!! Very nice!

The Hun - Amazing sketches!
dd316
QUOTE(THE HUN @ Mar 6 2008, 04:41 PM)
Back when I had more time, I did some work for Topps doing their Star Trek and Star Wars sketch cards.  (I also did Lord of the Rings)

What sets?
THE HUN
QUOTE(monsta @ Mar 7 2008, 02:57 PM)
AWESOME !  Very nice!

The Hun - Amazing sketches!

Monsta,

thanks for the compliment. I like your banner with the art work.

Here are a few Topps that fans now own:

user posted image
user posted image
baseballguy601
I really need to scan some of my TCG stuff..
captkirk42
Awsome sketches Hun. Love the Dax, or should I say love the subject matter of the Dax.
Rabs
I used to play the Star Wars CCG which was kinda like Magic the Gathering. Had the original Darth Vader card which I pulled from a pack and a lot of other rare ones. Haven't played that game in so long though.
THE HUN
If someone wants a commissioned Star Wars sketch card (or other character) PM me.

cheers
THE HUN
QUOTE(THE HUN @ Mar 29 2008, 07:59 PM)
If someone wants a commissioned Star Wars sketch card (or other character) PM me.

cheers

Here are some recent commissions for a few people:

WONDER WOMAN
user posted image
CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON
user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.