Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
flyers4lif
RECEIVED THREE NPNS FROM UPPER DECK TODAY

UPPER DECK SERIES 2- FREDRIK NORRENA ROOKIE MATERIALS PATCH

MINI JERSEY- PATRICK ROY

ARTIFACTS- ROOKIE REDEMPTION RED8

I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE REDEMPTION. THE CODE WAS
ALREADY SCRATCHED OFF WENT I WENT TO ENTER IT THEY
SAID ANOTHER CUSTOMER ALREADY REDEEMED IT.
SHOULD I GIVE THEM A CALL OR AM I WASTING MY TIME?
northicehero99
QUOTE(flyers4lif @ Jun 8 2007, 06:23 AM)
I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE REDEMPTION. THE CODE WAS
ALREADY SCRATCHED OFF WENT I WENT TO ENTER IT THEY
SAID ANOTHER CUSTOMER ALREADY REDEEMED IT.
SHOULD I GIVE THEM A CALL OR AM I WASTING MY TIME?

Are you sure you read the letter right? I received a Powerplay rookie redemption last year already scratched and the letter sounded as though it was redeemed for someone, but it was really saying it was redeemed for me. What they did was put the code in a file under my name and then a few weeks later I got the set. Sounds kind of dumb considering those rcs have been sent, but I would venture that you will recieve that rookie within a few weeks. To be sure I would contact UD and just ask how soon via an email to customer service or give them the code and ask is this card under my name?
northicehero99
PS Nice NPNs.
flyers4lif
DOES ANYONE WHAT PLAYER THIS REDEMPTION IS FOR RED8
flyers4lif
I CALLED UPPER DECK THE CARD IS BEING REDEEMED UNDER
MY NAME THANKS
2000 rushing yards
Great NPNs Tim1!
northicehero99
QUOTE(flyers4lif @ Jun 8 2007, 08:16 AM)
DOES ANYONE WHAT PLAYER THIS REDEMPTION IS FOR RED8

I do not have a current list. My guide shows Colorado, which should then be Paul Statsny, at least I would think that is who it would be?

If so that is very nice.
Luke2411
I got one today for an auto redemption in a basketball product and it was scratched too, but they didn't redeem it. I went in and redeemed it myself and it then showed up under my name. So, sounds like they redeem them sometimes and sometimes they don't.

northicehero99
QUOTE(Luke2411 @ Jun 9 2007, 01:11 PM)
I got one today for an auto redemption in a basketball product and it was scratched too, but they didn't redeem it.  I went in and redeemed it myself and it then showed up under my name.  So, sounds like they redeem them sometimes and sometimes they don't.

That is unusual, unless someone made a boo-boo. If it would have been redeemed though you would have gotten an error when you tried to redeem it again.
fightingirishjd8
nice dude
dc_o
Nice NPN.
artyman60
very nice NPN's
flyers4lif
I received my redemption yesterday it was Paul Statsny
#502/599 rookie card pretty sweet
hernant15
Well, really nice NPNs! That redemption didn't take long
scottmax36
nice npn's
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.