Shane battier 2005-06 SP Game Used #49 - Card #d/10
Yao Ming 04-05 Ultimate collection #d/750

Other details to be included later.
teamtrader24
I agree to the trade. thanks
dc_o
Both will send at the same time.
dc_o
Could anybody from the TCC team please make this official. I still can't find this agreement as part of my pending transactions. Thanks.
dc_o
Items sent today.
dc_o
Have you received or sent yet?
skatalite
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to teamtrader24.
skatalite
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dc_o.
dc_o
After emailing teamtrader24 a few days ago, he emailed me yesterday to say that the cards that was supposed to be sent to me has been sent back to him because of problems at his Post office last Monday. I am sure he will get this sorted out as soon as he can.
dc_o
Teamtrader24 emailed me and said that he has sent today. He also indicated he has received my end of the deal.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(dc_o @ Jun 10 2007, 01:54 PM)
Could anybody from the TCC team please make this official. I still can't find this agreement as part of my pending transactions.

dc_o,

For future transactions, please use the Transaction Manager which is available by simply clicking one of the "Create Transaction..." links located in the other member's mini or full profile.

By using that tool, all of our transaction monitoring and reporting tools work properly. In addition, it sends an e-mail and PM to your transaction partner asking them to review and confirm the details of your transaction.

Thanks,

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to teamtrader24.
dc_o
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 1 2007, 05:35 PM)
dc_o,

For future transactions, please use the Transaction Manager which is available by simply clicking one of the "Create Transaction..." links located in the other member's mini or full profile.

By using that tool, all of our transaction monitoring and reporting tools work properly. In addition, it sends an e-mail and PM to your transaction partner asking them to review and confirm the details of your transaction.

Thanks,

-Bob

No probs. Will do in the future. Thanks for the advice. smile.gif
skatalite
dc_o
Please post that you have received here and not just via email.
dc_o
After 4 long weeks and various excuses, finally card received. Can somebody close this as it seems like teamtrader24 has no intention of posting on this thread anymore. I can forward the email that he sent me to say that he has received if any team member needs it.
skatalite
I have been given proof that teamtrader24 has said he's received, but he refuses to post such on TCC. I don't know the reason why but I'll send him a PM to remind him to follow trading guidelines.

Thanks to dc_o for practicing good communication and remaining levelheaded through all this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.