Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lots of Autos & GU FT - Some High End
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
gretzky99
Edit - LJ and Caddy autos & M.Jones Exquite Patch are traded

Mostly looking for HOF autos but will consider other things. I'm probably not trading down on the higher end stuff unless you have mulitiple HOF autos to trade or something like that. I have more stuff to trade on my sites in my sig. Please lmk if you're interested in anything. Thanks.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
tex333
Was there anything I could add like a little cash or any cards to the O Sullivan for the LJ?
gretzky99
i don't know what these book, but i like them...

siglet patch
carricker auto
g.adams auto
s.green auto
tex333
QUOTE(gretzky99 @ Jun 6 2007, 09:21 PM)
i don't know what these book, but i like them...

siglet patch
carricker auto
g.adams auto
s.green auto

I would throw in the Skyler Green, or the Carricker Auto. Both Book 15
gretzky99
i could do the carriker and p.o'sullivan for the lj auto.
placorte
I like the jones drew and LJ autos, let me know if you see anything in my bucket.
gretzky99
placorte - they book $50 each. i didn't see anything on your bucket in that range. did i miss them?
jer123pat123

can use the harris/bradshaw duel jersey check my bucket hope we can work something out tks
Go18
I like the topps finest Drew Auto, lmk thanks biggrin.gif BTW-glad to see that you got ur package (im go18 on scf also wink.gif )
jkseb1972
would love the Addai auto rcs.
gretzky99
jer123 - i didn't see anything on your bucket for the bradshaw/harris. it books $80 and i'd like something of similar value for it.

go18 - yes, got the package. thanks. i like your namath and the triple auto. the drew books $50.

jkseb - only stuff i saw for the addai's was in your pc. the two addai's book $100 each.
badazzmustang
like the caddy who do you collect or check my site
tex333
QUOTE(gretzky99 @ Jun 6 2007, 10:24 PM)
i could do the carriker and p.o'sullivan for the lj auto.

ok
badazzmustang
lmk whenever Thanks
gretzky99
mustang - caddy auto books $175. only stuff i saw for it was in your pc. is your pc tradeable?
badazzmustang
like what?
gretzky99
mostly like the marino and LT. not sure if either are in the $175 range.
badazzmustang
marino is $250 have anything else thats in the $75 range lmk the lt was traded sorry
gretzky99
how about one of these?

Byron Leftwich
04 SP Game Used Auto /10 $100+

Matt Jones
Jones 05 Exquisite Patch /15 - 3 color/3 stitch $100

Michael Vick (and i'd add something else)
03 Fleer Platinum Patch of Honor /219 $50

Cadillac Williams (and i'd add something else)
05 Reflections Super Swatch Jsy /40 * $60

badazzmustang
jones exquisite is nice
gretzky99
yeah, it's a nice patch. what are the particulars on the marino? (set/year/numbered?)
badazzmustang
its just 2000 Ud pros and prospects signature piece not # out of anything though
gretzky99
do you happen to have a larger scan? the one on your bucket is tiny.
badazzmustang
ya sorry scanner doesnt work that well picture is probably the best i can do
badazzmustang
ya sorry scanner doesnt work that well picture is probably the best i can do
gretzky99
what does the pittman helmet sticker card book for?
badazzmustang
not sure the stuff just came out but lmk what ya want to do want the caddy for sure and if ya will throw in the jones too
gretzky99
are you thinking the pittman would be in the $10-$15 neighborhood? i have no idea, but i was thinking that if it was in that range, we could do the jones and caddy for the pittman and marino.

but if you think the pittman is high end, then than won't work. i just don't know on those sticker cards.
badazzmustang
well i got ta run now if you want to the trade i will throw in the pittman if you want but marino is a hall of famer as it is so lmk
gretzky99
i'd do the marino and pittman for the caddy and jones. as long as there isn't anything wrong with the marino condition-wise, we can do it.
i'm heading to bed as well and i work in the morning, but we can finalize this tomorrow evening and i can send on wednesday with DC.
lmk if that works and you can post if you want or i can when i get home tomorrow.
thanks.
gretzky99
LJ and Caddy Autos are traded as well as the Matt Jones Exquisite Patch...
last day to trade before a long vacation...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.