Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Question about wait
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
trot2millah
Sorry I just posted this in the "How To Do An NPN Topic" but then I realized that was a bad idea, so I'm creating a topic. Anyways, if I just sent a couple of NPNs,two to CA (Upper Deck) and one to PA (Topps) and I live in Oregon, how long could I expect to wait before getting them (or not getting them) back? Any help would be great. Thanks a lot! smile.gif
2000 rushing yards
usually about a week after the drawing date wink.gif
good luck!
northicehero99
With Topps read the back of the package but I would say within two weeks to a month of the deadline for entries.

On Upper Deck they do not list a date so I would allow up to six months or the start of the new season for that sport of product. Say you entered football products back in December and they are now putting out the next year football product and you have not received anything, I would venture you will not be getting something. I sent in for a bunch of hockey from the end of last year and the first few months of 2007 and only got a group from those products last week. Based on that some of those products like UD mini jersey, Portraits and Artifacts Hockey have been redeemed and if you do not get anything on those in the next week or so I would say you will not get anything.
trot2millah
Thanks a lot for the input. Appreciate it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.