Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: I am glad i looked again
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Show and Tell
wrv01
I bought almost a full box of 2004 press pass premium 2004 NASCAR cards. when i first opened them i didn't see anything worth shouting over. I was working on a trade and looking for some kevin harvick cards to trade, I went to the packs that i bought and go through them again. Finally when i got to the last pack i saw a something that stood out. It was a Press pass authentic seal. How did i miss this and it i am glad i looked at these cars again. It was a Jeff Gordon Triple burner card (piece of sheet metal, race used tire, and lug nut). the bad news is that it expired 1/31/05 but i am sending it anyway. I heard Press Pass is good with that sort of stuff. I have to get this card it's my favorite driver. I am sending it out today and they say it takes 6-8 weeks for it to ship out. I can't wait.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(wrv01 @ May 20 2005, 10:06 AM)
It was a Press pass authentic seal.  How did i miss this and it i am glad i looked at these cars again.  It was a Jeff Gordon Triple burner card (piece of sheet metal, race used tire, and lug nut).  the bad news is that it expired 1/31/05 but i am sending it anyway.  I heard Press Pass is good with that sort of stuff.  I have to get this card it's my favorite driver.  I am sending it out today and they say it takes 6-8 weeks for it to ship out.   I can't wait.

Wow. Certainly not one that you wanted to miss. tongue.gif

Let us know how the redemption request goes.

-Bob
wrv01
I just called press pass and they said aslong as they have porduct they will redeem the card. Oh How I hope they have product.
waltman
wow that is a bit of good luck that you happen to look again, I hope you get your Gordon, by the way I like him too. biggrin.gif
wrv01
I finally got the card and in less time than stated.. thanks press pass

(Click here to view the card)
bob_TCC
QUOTE(wrv01 @ May 27 2005, 02:01 PM)
I finally got the card and in less time than stated.. thanks press pass

(Click here to view the card)

Very cool! biggrin.gif

By the way, I edited the image link to a regular link. Not sure why it wasn't showing most of the time. unsure.gif

-Bob
wrv01
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 27 2005, 06:01 PM)
Very cool!   biggrin.gif

By the way, I edited the image link to a regular link.  Not sure why it wasn't showing most of the time.   unsure.gif

-Bob

cool thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.