Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Gore Autos
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Pejarox7620
Title says. LMK! Looking for ANY doesnt have to be rookie year just any but a rookie auto would be awesome. Just looking to pick up a few for my PC. Also looking for a Alex Smith auto QB
Raidaz89
QUOTE(Pejarox7620 @ May 31 2007, 05:08 PM)
Title says. LMK! Looking for ANY doesnt have to be rookie year just any but a rookie auto would be awesome. Just looking to pick up a few for my PC. Also looking for a Alex Smith auto QB

Man I wish I would have signed up to this site sooner, I just got rid of (2) 2005 Reflections autos of Alex Smith, 05 SP authentic Scripts for success Alex Smith auto, 05 Bowman auto Rc Alex Smith. I will keep a lookout for you I only try to get high-end autos and GU. I have some Frank Gores also but they are for my PC, but I will keep you in mind if I decide to let go of them.
Pejarox7620
Sweet! Thanks let me know whenver you get something!
Pejarox7620
No one has any for trade?
cbluem
I have a Gore/Frye/Moats/Greene quad auto #ed to 25 FT. Anything we could work out for the Bush triple threadsI have some other nice high-ends as well. LMK
Pejarox7620
dont need that (i dont like the others.) But i do like these:
Steven Jackson auto sweet spot
John elway auto
not sure if i can do anything for triple threads though....
cbluem
QUOTE(Pejarox7620 @ Jun 18 2007, 11:02 PM)
dont need that (i dont like the others.) But i do like these:
Steven Jackson auto sweet spot
John elway auto
not sure if i can do anything for triple threads though....

LMK if there is anything we could do for it please. The two you like are 150 and 120. I have an Eli Manning auto #ed to 71 incoming as well.
Pejarox7620
whats the eli book?
cbluem
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.