Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: How many NPN's do you guys send??
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
Kfish311
Hey guys I'm just coming back into the hobby and found your website while I was googling! Any way I think the section on NPN's is great!!! I had no idea these existed, I was wondering how long have these companies been offering these things????? To my knowledge this has to be a recent event.

Also I was wondering on a typical basis about how many do you guys send in for??????? I went to npnsportscards.com and did about 30 of the offers (not in the outdated section.)

I think it's pretty cool and will prolly send in a ton more!

I hope to get a lot back because i love jersey's and auto's!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(Kfish311 @ May 29 2007, 11:14 AM)
Hey guys I'm just coming back into the hobby and found your website while I was googling!  Any way I think the section on NPN's is great!!!  I had no idea these existed, I was wondering how long have these companies been offering these things?????  To my knowledge this has to be a recent event.

Welcome to Trading Card Central or TCC. These offers have been in existence since about 2001-02 but only Topps was doing it back then that I can remember. Then Upper Deck and DLP got on board about a year or two later.

Also I was wondering on a typical basis about how many do you guys send in for???????  I went to npnsportscards.com and did about 30 of the offers (not in the outdated section.)
I send in for most, but watch which companies and products. For companies UD seems to be harder to get stuff on but you can get GU and autos. For Topps I watch on sending in on lower end products because you get something but it might just be an inserts or sticker (bazooka), etc. With DLP I have not gotten a game used in several years, I mostly get inserts when I get something from them. The number I reply to also depends on how much extra postage I have lying around. It can get pricey to send in $3-4 worth of envelopes and possibly not get anything. Tons of people reply to them so you are not guaranteed you will receive anything on your request.

I think it's pretty cool and will prolly send in a ton more!
I hope to get  a lot back because i love jersey's and auto's!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Good Luck! with that many entries you should get something back, hopefully you will get lucky and get an auto or GU.
2000 rushing yards
Welcoem to TCC!!!

to answer some of your questions..

If you ever need NPNs just click on the link in my signature smile.gif

I sent out for almost every new one (don't do wrestling) so really it varies because it depends on what's new.

From experinece i have about a 40% hit rate of gettign stuff back

of that 40% only 20& of those were GU or autos

Good luck in future NPNs!!
Kfish311
Yeah , thanks guys i really am looking forward to it biggrin.gif
fightingirishjd8
some times 3-4 months but most of the time longer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.