Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: end all posts
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Suggestion Box
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Iplayfootball_90
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Jun 8 2007, 11:52 AM)
I believe that its hot outsie, in accoranbce with the prophecy

It just got done raining here in accordance with the prophecy.
xebulba
QUOTE(hernant15 @ Jun 8 2007, 09:05 AM)
Did you see Manu's play? He's the greatest player in accordance with the prophecy

i think that kermit washington might have someting to say about that *boom headshot* in accordance with the prophecy.
hernant15
QUOTE(xebulba @ Jun 9 2007, 12:02 AM)
i think that kermit washington might have someting to say about that  *boom headshot* in accordance with the prophecy.

I don't know who that guy is in accordance with the prophecy
xebulba
QUOTE(hernant15 @ Jun 8 2007, 11:06 PM)
I don't know who that guy is in accordance with the prophecy

he is the guy who punched rudi tomjanovich, check it out HERE in accordance with the prophecy.
Cardsandbeanies
Spurs in 6 in accordance with the prophecy! tongue.gif
2000 rushing yards
Spurs in 7 in acordance with the prophecy wink.gif
hernant15
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Jun 9 2007, 03:11 PM)
Spurs in 7 in acordance with the prophecy wink.gif

No, Spurs in 5 and remember this in accordance with the prophecy
Hallsgator
Cavs in 5, in accordance with the prophecy ohmy.gif
artyman60
Im playing halo 2 right now in accordance with the prophecy
2000 rushing yards
i'm typing n accordance with the prophecy
xebulba
The prophecy comes to fruition at 20 pages, lets see how fast we can do it in accordance with the prophecy!
xebulba
Sports card is a generic term for a trading card with a sports-related subject, as opposed to editorial trading cards that deal with other topics. Sports cards were among the earliest, and remain one of the most popular, forms of collectibles. They typically consist of a picture of a player on one side, with statistics or other information on the reverse.

The first stage in the development of sports cards, during the second half of the 19th century, is essentially the story of baseball cards, since baseball was the first sport to become widely professionalized. Hockey cards also began to appear early in the 20th century. Cards from this period are commonly known as cigarette cards or tobacco cards, because many were produced by tobacco companies and sold as inserts in packages of cigarettes as a gimmick.

Cards have been produced featuring most major sports, especially those played in North America. Baseball cards remain the most widely collected form of sports card, although football, basketball, and hockey cards are also widely collected.

Sets of cards are issued with each season for major professional sports. Since companies typically must pay players for the right to use their images, the vast majority of sports cards feature professional athletes. Amateurs appear only rarely, usually on cards produced or authorized by the institution they compete for, such as a college.

Many older sports cards (pre-1980) command a high price today; this is because they are hard to find, especially in quality condition. This happened because many children used to place their cards in bicycle spokes, where the cards were easily damaged. Rookie cards of Hall of Fame sports stars can command thousands of dollars if they have been relatively well-preserved.

In the 1980s, sports cards started to get produced in higher numbers, and collectors started to keep their cards in better condition as they became increasingly aware of their potential investment value. This trend continued well into the 1990s.

Unfortunately, the proliferation of cards saturated the market, and by the late 1990s, card companies began to produce scarcer versions of cards to keep many collectors interested. The latest trends in the hobby have been "game used memorabilia" cards, which usually feature a piece of a player's jersey worn in a real professional game; other memorabilia cards include pieces of bats, balls, and floors. Authenticated autographs are also popular, as are "serially numbered" cards, which are produced in much fewer amounts than regular "base set cards".

The competition among card companies to produce quality sports cards has been fierce. In 2005, the long-standing sports card producer Fleer went bankrupt and was bought out by Upper Deck. Not long after that, Donruss lost its MLB baseball license.

in accordance with the prophecy.
2000 rushing yards
user posted image
in accordance with the prophecy
artyman60
Some of these posts are the most random things i have ever seen in accordance with the prophecy
xebulba
QUOTE(artyman60 @ Jun 10 2007, 03:05 PM)
Some of these posts are the most random things i have ever seen in accordance with the prophecy

artyman60 will grow a mullet , to accent his 80's themed sig and avatar, in accordance with the prophecy.
xebulba
QUOTE(artyman60 @ Jun 10 2007, 03:05 PM)

love your dvd library, watch slc punk in accordance with the prophecy
2000 rushing yards
the prophecy lives! in accordance with the prophecy of course tongue.gif
sweetdizzel17
I laugh and stare with disbelief in accordance with the prophecy
sweetdizzel17
keep this awesome post going in accordance with the prophecy!!!!!!!
Iplayfootball_90
I can't dance......in accordance with the prophecy. unsure.gif
2000 rushing yards
Interleague play today in arrocadance with the propehcy.
chopinalex
one more win until I will be running in the streets with everyone in san antonio..then I will buy a championship tshirt in accordance with the prophecy
2000 rushing yards
i like thta idea.. in accordance with the prophecy
chopinalex
QUOTE(chopinalex @ Jun 13 2007, 04:57 PM)
one more win until I will be running in the streets with everyone in san antonio..then I will buy a championship tshirt in accordance with the prophecy

wow!!!!!! it actually came true..the prophecy lives!!!..now i can rest well in accordance with the prophecy
xebulba
I am typing onmy pocket pc in accordance with th prophecy
Cardsandbeanies
We have too much time on our hands for this thread, in accordance with the prophecy! dry.gif
2000 rushing yards
we broke a TCC record today twice! in accordance wqith the prophecy
jwman92
i like tcc very much in accordance with the prophecy
xebulba
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Jun 16 2007, 09:25 AM)
we broke a TCC record today twice! in accordance wqith the prophecy

what record did we break in accordance with the prophecy
2000 rushing yards
most users online at 1 time in accordance iwth the prophecy
dviv17
Why are you guys replying to this? Its like a vote-off game w/ no purpose.
2000 rushing yards
why did you ruin the prophecy in accordance with the prophecy sad.gif mad.gif no.gif
Hallsgator
QUOTE(dviv17 @ Jun 17 2007, 08:52 PM)
Why are you guys replying to this? Its like a vote-off game w/ no purpose, in accordence with the prophecy

Fixed it for you, in accordence with the prophecy
xebulba
8 pages please in accordance with the prophecy.
xebulba
QUOTE(jwman92 @ Jun 16 2007, 09:34 AM)
i like tcc very much in accordance with the prophecy

i like it too in accordance with the prophecy!
Cardsandbeanies
This thread is starting to die in accordance with the prophecy! laugh.gif
2000 rushing yards
no it is not in accordance with the prophecy! zorro.gif
hernant15
The problem is that Brad hasn't been here lately in accordance with the prophecy.
xebulba
QUOTE(hernant15 @ Jun 20 2007, 11:48 AM)
The problem is that Brad hasn't been here lately in accordance with the prophecy.

college and work has taken over all aspects of my life in accordance with the prophecy....
xebulba
watching lord of the rings in one sitting in accordance with the prophecy
2000 rushing yards
all of them in accordance with the prophecy?
xebulba
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Jun 21 2007, 11:09 AM)
all of them in accordance with the prophecy?

YES, and done in accordance with the prophecy
Griffeyfanatic
Wow, this topic is still going. It is humorous, in accordance with the prophecy.
2000 rushing yards
help[ the prophecy in accordance with the prophecyt!
BoxBreaker44
wat?
xebulba
QUOTE(Griffeyfanatic @ Jun 23 2007, 07:23 AM)
Wow, this topic is still going.  It is humorous, in accordance with the prophecy.

prophecy won't die in accordance with the prophecy.
xebulba
watching kenshin ova in accordance with the prophecy.
xebulba
Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. In a<<0rd^n<e with the pr0phe<y
2000 rushing yards
itunes is on my computer in accordance with the prophecy.
vicsten
QUOTE(xebulba @ Jun 24 2007, 09:05 PM)
Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.  In a<<0rd^n<e with the pr0phe<y

Very many v's. Signed- Vickie
Of course- in accordance with the prophecy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.