Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Can somebody do ths for me??
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
mvpujols#5
Can somebody sell my Hideo Nomo 05 Prime Patches dual Auto/Patch /5, and this book i have of hideo Nomo???

I Need Somebody that is a great ebayer, and that is a regular ebay seller, and has GOOD-GREAT feedback.

So Can someone sell it for me?

Going to ask mom if i can use her camera to take a picture with.

So a better pic will be here soon
BoxBreaker44
i have %100 ebay rating all positive feedback
mvpujols#5
What is your name on there??
skatalite
PM sent.
mvpujols#5
I dont think i am going to sell this for a while, because me and my mom talked about selling it, and she said that i might regret selling it in the future, i thinkl i am going to wait one selling it for a while
Hallsgator
Trust me, you are not gonna regret selling it. Sure it is a great patch, but Nomo is never gonna be an All-Star or Cy Young winner. Think of all the great patches and autos of the guys you collect that you could buy with $300+.

Just an argument you could propose to your madre.
skatalite
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ May 23 2007, 08:10 PM)
I dont think i am going to sell this for a while, because me and my mom talked about selling it, and she said that i might regret selling it in the future, i thinkl i am going to wait one selling it for a while

So does this mean our arrangement is no longer going to happen? dry.gif
mvpujols#5
It just might happen Skatalite
skatalite
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ May 23 2007, 08:29 PM)
It just might happen Skatalite

PM me when your mom allows you to sell it. The deal remains open, but only if your mom allows it — don't do anything behind her back!
mvpujols#5
Yea i will get in trouble if i do that, give me a few days/weeks, it will work out
HOFerAutoCollector
Its Nomo.
Why would you regret selling it?
crazygood
Be bad...sell a trading card without telling your mom. There's a story for picking up the babes.
marcus42
QUOTE(crazygood @ May 23 2007, 10:08 PM)
Be bad...sell a trading card without telling your mom. There's a story for picking up the babes.

laugh.gif

selling it isn't a bad idea at all...Japanese players sell incredibly well...could pick up a lot of those press pass auto's/GU you need if you sell that one...good luck with your decision!
BoxBreaker44
QUOTE(crazygood @ May 23 2007, 06:08 PM)

lol
sundevilpride
I agree with the others...Nomo will never be a top dollar fetching card again.

Sell it and get something you really want.
Nyfancam01
yea man just sell it, sure its a nice card and low numbered but you can get something so much better! and probobly something nice of a player you like....its all up to you though.... its your card
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.