Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New collector on site, great cards to trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
DPinLA
I just registered on the TCC site, hoping to trade soon. You can check out my sports card trade list here:

http://dudestuff.com/card_trade#FOOTBALL

Let's trade!

D.P. in La.
Nyfancam01
#20 Derrek Lee (Cubs) Gold Xfractor #03/10

i like that, can i see a scan? what BV are you putting on it?
xebulba
I have like 180-200 unused mycokerewards, also check bucket see if you like anything... i had a couple cards i liked.
DPinLA
Cameron, I have scanned the front and back of the 2006 Finest Gold Xfractor #20 Derrek Lee card. You can view my scans, side-by-side, here:

http://www.dudestuff.com/DLee_06FinestGoldX.jpg

I would ask for $18 ppd. to sell or $40 BV in trade.
DPinLA
Hi Brad. I am definitely interested in your Coke Rewards codes. I will also check your bucket.

What cards of mine did you see that you liked?

QUOTE(xebulba @ May 23 2007, 02:12 PM)
I have like 180-200 unused mycokerewards, also check bucket see if you like anything... i had a couple cards i liked.

xebulba
QUOTE(DPinLA @ May 23 2007, 03:20 PM)
Hi Brad.  I am definitely interested in your Coke Rewards codes.  I will also check your bucket.

What cards of mine did you see that you liked?

liked the #FF-DM Donovan McNabb - Fantasy Favorites / Authentic Game-Worn Jersey.
also liked all the colts cards...

i counted, its 200 in fridge packs, and i also have a few caps... i used to love these, but after they just changed the site i kinda got out of it.
DPinLA
I sent you a PM, at least I am pretty sure I did. LMK if it does not get to you and I will just post the info. in this thread.

Thanks, D.

QUOTE(xebulba @ May 23 2007, 02:51 PM)
liked the #FF-DM Donovan McNabb - Fantasy Favorites / Authentic Game-Worn Jersey.
also liked all the colts cards...

i counted, its 200 in fridge packs, and i also have a few caps... i used to love these, but after they just changed the site i kinda got out of it.

DPinLA
Three trades in my first week (so far!) and I am hoping to do at least a few more this weekend. My trade list has been updated here:

http://dudestuff.com/card_trade#FOOTBALL

D.P. in La.
mattleo911
Hi,
Welcome to the site

I am offering the following cards
C Houston 05 Leaf Limited Spotlight ser/50
J Cotchery 04 Chrome rookie refractor
BJ Askew SPX 03 rookie ser/1500
and a Jon Alston 06 Hot Prosepcts rookie ser/50

for the following

94 L Tillman refractor
95 D Brown refractor
99 I Hilliard refractor
03 O Umenyoria Leaf RS
04 D Watts Pristine

LMK if this works
DPinLA
Do you have any of the players / teams in my sig?

QUOTE(mattleo911 @ May 26 2007, 03:53 PM)
Hi,
    Welcome to the site

I am offering the following cards
C Houston 05 Leaf Limited Spotlight ser/50
J Cotchery 04 Chrome rookie refractor
BJ Askew SPX 03 rookie ser/1500
and a Jon Alston  06 Hot Prosepcts rookie ser/50

for the following

94 L Tillman refractor
95 D Brown refractor
99 I Hilliard refractor
03  O Umenyoria Leaf RS
04 D Watts Pristine

LMK if this works

DPinLA
Five completed trades and counting! I thought I would bump this up and let everyone know that I have updated my trade links - now two pages with a new autographed memorabilia page, both links in my sig. The first link has a good variety of football, basketball and baseball cards including 100 or so new adds after a big weekend show in Houston last week.

Let's trade!
colts21
I hope to make a trade with you, I like your #178 Michael Robinson AU RC (49ers 2006 DP from Penn State). Check my bucket and let me know what you like.
DPinLA
PM sent your way, Joe.

QUOTE(colts21 @ Jun 12 2007, 05:20 PM)
I hope to make a trade with you, I like your #178 Michael Robinson AU RC (49ers 2006 DP from Penn State).  Check my bucket and let me know what you like.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.