Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: riquelmisimo and raidersrookies4me
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
riquelmisimo
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

riquelmisimo receives:

100 cards (American football, mostly Minnesota)

raidersrookies4me receives:

100 soccer cards (Spanish league)

Additional notes:

I'll post today
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to raidersrookies4me.
raidersrookies4me
I agree to the trade and will mail out cards very soon. Thank you Carlos!
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to riquelmisimo.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to raidersrookies4me.
raidersrookies4me
Carlos and I have confirmed with each other that the cards were sent, at this time we're both still awaiting each others cards.
riquelmisimo
Right Bob. I originally sent a 100 cards parcel some weeks ago. As it hasn't arrived I sent an additional 50+cards parcel last week and I have another parcel (50+ too) ready to be sent (not sent yet due to professional commitments, as I am not at home these days). I haven't received any card yet, but I know that this can take slightly longer than expected. I am nor specilly worried about it yet.

Best wishes

Carlos

QUOTE(raidersrookies4me @ Jun 12 2007, 07:05 PM)
Carlos and I have confirmed with each other that the cards were sent, at this time we're both still awaiting each others cards.

raidersrookies4me
I received an envelope with 48 cards in it. I will update this transaction post when I receive the rest (currently in a cross country move) should be settled in July 23 and receiving my mail from Nevada.
riquelmisimo
Hi Johnny

I am glad you received the cards. A new bunch was sent on Monday, from work (as the previous one, the one you just received). The original one I imagine that hasn't arrived. In any case, don't worry, as the only way for me to be sure that they get to the final destination is sending them from work or going to the main mailing building in Castellón.

I would like to know if you like the cards. In the next bunch I am sending you cards from two other collections. PLMK if they arrived safely, as I am using traditional bubble envelopes (the ones we can get at work) and, if the cards do not arrive on pristine conditions, I will send you some additional ones.

Best wishes

Carlos

QUOTE(raidersrookies4me @ Jun 20 2007, 12:49 AM)
I received an envelope with 48 cards in it. I will update this transaction post when I receive the rest.

riquelmisimo
Cards already here. Thanks.

Carlos

QUOTE(riquelmisimo @ Jun 20 2007, 04:14 AM)
Hi Johnny

I am glad you received the cards. A new bunch was sent on Monday, from work (as the previous one, the one you just received). The original one I imagine that hasn't arrived. In any case, don't worry, as the only way for me to be sure that they get to the final destination is sending them from work or going to the main mailing building in Castellón.

I would like to know if you like the cards. In the next bunch I am sending you cards from two other collections. PLMK if they arrived safely, as I am using traditional bubble envelopes (the ones we can get at work) and, if the cards do not arrive on pristine conditions, I will send you some additional ones.

Best wishes

Carlos

northicehero99
raidersrookies4me
I received the cards, thanks Carlos.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.