Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: OpenChecklist User Friendly
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > OpenChecklist > Feedback and Suggestions
meuandthelot
Well OC should have something for everyone with their latest round of updates!

I was getting clogged after 200+ cards were entered, but now it's "Skies the Limit".

Do yourself a favor and check OC out, you won't be sorry!!

Admins...

You Rock!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(meuandthelot @ Feb 14 2006, 12:42 PM)
Well OC should have something for everyone with their latest round of updates!

I was getting clogged after 200+ cards were entered, but now it's "Skies the Limit".

Thanks for the feedback, Rich!

We should be seeing a dramatic increase in the number of cards that are added to everyone's Want List and Inventory with these changes. Once those lists get larger and larger and defined for more members, the true power of the system will be seen as the automatic matching of lists starts getting used more often and showing actual matches! biggrin.gif

-Bob
jrlenox
thanks for the encouragement ...

having the option to see your inventory/wantlist by player or set instead of all at once was the way to go ... you even suggested it a while back .. just took time to put in. I also did some database tuning.

Once someone gets comforable with it .. adding inventory.wantlists a set of 700 cards can take no time. The Pacific Online took less then an hour and most of the time was sorting through the cards.

-Jim
jaderock
Jim,

the new features are looking nice - I'll load up more of my inventory again sometimes this week. Very nice! Keep it up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.