Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Always looking for Colts....
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
hodee5
Most of my trade whatnot is small potatoes, but I'm looking to trade for some Colts cards....who knows, maybe someone can find something useful in there! Manning, Harrison, Wayne,even some older Faulk, Edgerrin, Pathon, whatever you might have....there is one card that will take something special to get from me! And if you look around my bucket, you'll know which one I'm talking about....thanx for looking, Jeff

My Trade Pail
troygoesdeep
wat bv u putting on the drew...
SinatraKing
I like you Faulk Patch, I have a Edge GU in my Bucket, take a look, and LMK if we can work something out.
B-
The ENDZONE
I like the 03 Bowman - Polamalu rookie.
Check my photobucket for possible trade.
jer123pat123

can use the ud black diamond dunn peice of football check my busket hope we can work something out tks dry.gif
Pejarox7620
PM sent
jackthecowboy22
tom brady rc. lmk i have faulk rc's ;edge gu. or reggie wayne
zipperandryan
what's the bv on the drew?? i have some high end manning cards maybe we could work something out? no pics yet but hopefully by tomorrow!!lmk ty
whatwild
hey I like the hgester rc and the maynarsd auto I have tons of colts pm me please
hodee5
QUOTE(The ENDZONE @ May 20 2007, 11:39 AM)
I like the 03 Bowman - Polamalu rookie.
Check my photobucket for possible trade.

PM sent.....
hodee5
QUOTE(jer123pat123 @ May 20 2007, 03:13 PM)
can use the ud black diamond dunn peice of football check my busket hope we can work something out tks  dry.gif

PM sent......
hodee5
QUOTE(troygoesdeep @ May 20 2007, 01:48 AM)
wat bv u putting on the drew...

If I had to guess....maybe $200? I'm thinking sell value between $80 and $100.....this is my far-from-expert guess!
skyhigh
QUOTE(hodee5 @ May 20 2007, 01:44 AM)
Most of my trade whatnot is small potatoes, but I'm looking to trade for some Colts cards....who knows, maybe someone can find something useful in there! Manning, Harrison, Wayne,even some older Faulk, Edgerrin, Pathon, whatever you might have....there is one card that will take something special to get from me! And if you look around my bucket, you'll know which one I'm talking about....thanx for looking, Jeff

My Trade Pail

gotta have this

06 Leaf R&S Devin Hester RC Longevity #d 29/49

lmk thanks

have some mannings and harrison jersey and others check my list thanks
hodee5
QUOTE(whatwild @ May 20 2007, 07:33 PM)
hey I like the hgester rc and the maynarsd auto I have tons of colts pm me please

PM sent.....
hodee5
QUOTE(skyhigh @ May 20 2007, 09:12 PM)
gotta have this

06 Leaf R&S Devin Hester RC Longevity #d 29/49

lmk thanks

have some mannings and harrison jersey and others check my list thanks

Snooped through your list, but didn't see anything that caught my eye.....thanx much, Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.