Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE THE RAIDERS?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
kordaisdad22
BUT YET YOU WON'T TRADE THEM TO ME?....I REALY WANT EVERYTHIGN I WANT OLD I WANT NEW I WANT PLAYERS NOT PLAYING FOR THEM AND I WANT ROOKIES....I HONESTLY WANT ANY AND EVERYTHIGN THAT DEALS WITH THEM...I WILL TRADE GAME USED AND AUTOS FOR BULK BASE OR JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE THANKS EVERYONE!!
barman1718
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ May 15 2007, 09:45 PM)
BUT YET YOU WON'T TRADE THEM TO ME?....I REALY WANT EVERYTHIGN I WANT OLD I WANT NEW I WANT PLAYERS NOT PLAYING FOR THEM AND I WANT ROOKIES....I HONESTLY WANT ANY AND EVERYTHIGN THAT DEALS WITH THEM...I WILL TRADE GAME USED AND AUTOS FOR BULK BASE OR JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE THANKS EVERYONE!!

hey i was more then willing to get those guys to ya!!!!! lol
chopinalex
i dont hate raiders..i hate redskins and giants and eli manning
cantstoptheblackmamba
u still want the raiders i offered: the porter #d andthe allens,craigs,browns,etc.lmk bro
Bman1234
i offered u raiders you said u didnt want them
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(barman1718 @ May 15 2007, 09:58 PM)
hey i was more then willing to get those guys to ya!!!!! lol

lol and that was appreciated
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(chopinalex @ May 15 2007, 09:59 PM)
i dont hate raiders..i hate redskins and giants and eli manning

...can you hate the raiders so then this way you want to get rid of all of them?
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(cantstoptheblackmamba @ May 15 2007, 09:59 PM)
u still want the raiders i offered: the porter #d andthe allens,craigs,browns,etc.lmk bro

yeah what do u collect?
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(Bman1234 @ May 15 2007, 10:02 PM)
i offered u raiders you said u didnt want them

are you serious?...what ones were they and what did you want?
chopinalex
i actually have some gathered in a box..ill get them for ya..but dont stare at monitor..i might do it tonite or tomorrow for sure as i know i will be bored
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(chopinalex @ May 15 2007, 10:07 PM)
i actually have some gathered in a box..ill get them for ya..but dont stare at monitor..i might do it tonite or tomorrow for sure as i know i will be bored

lol...sounds good i really would like to get them from you
Bman1234
i got a lot of raiders and minnesota base toether as well as a lamont auto and a jerry prter GU and u said u didnt need umm
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(Bman1234 @ May 15 2007, 10:11 PM)
i got a lot of raiders and minnesota base toether as well as a lamont auto and a jerry prter GU and u said u didnt need umm

i am really interested in them...let me know what you need for them bv wise
RaidersFan4Life
Oh no we dont do that here in RAIDER NATION ! Well see whos talkin when this year starts rollin we got our selves a team. As a matter of fact im so confident in my team this year i'll make a bet for a GU or auto depending on opponent if you wanna take that chance against my team. <(RAIDERS4LIFE)>

user posted image
baseballguy601
i hate them cuz theystink laugh.gif
RaidersFan4Life
Ok im not tryin to be cocky by any means but what room do you have to talk (Send First Boy). But if you are playin thats not funny Thanks

QUOTE(baseballguy601 @ May 15 2007, 10:21 PM)
i hate them cuz theystink laugh.gif

RaidersFan4Life
Hey man also seeing that your in this thead can use please reply to my PM earlier about the Maurice Drew SPx jersey/auto. Thanks
kordaisdad22
pm'd ya back

ANYONE ELSE HAVE RAIDERS?
kordaisdad22
PMS SENT

ANYONE ELSE?
Pejarox7620
i still got the Walter.....
i need these:
Drew spx
Devard Darling auto prime cuts
alex smith auto
Michael Robinson war room patch
Kloppfenstien jumbo patch
Steve Smith patch #/10
Merriman SPA auto

PM ME
kordaisdad22
what kind of walter is it?...walter is one person i try not going for high end stuff as we got jamarcus and walter will never be a starter...but let me know what kind thanks

ANYONE ELSE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.