Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Maruice Drew Spx Gold Jersey/Auto /350
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
kordaisdad22
user posted image

Just seeing offers no low end if you want to propose me a trade with a ton of game used and autos feel free as i am looking for offers that are offered to me now really wanting to look through stuff but i will if you really want thanks
chris025
take a look through mine.
kordaisdad22
hey bud i did not see nothign big for it altho if you want tot rae way in my favor there is alot of little things i could possible use
chris025
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ May 15 2007, 01:43 PM)
hey bud i did not see nothign big for it altho if you want tot rae way in my favor there is alot of little things i could possible use

lmk what you had in mind.
badazzmustang
ill take a shot at it lmk
RaidersFan4Life
Sent you a PM really really need it Thanks
Pejarox7620
I like it. LMK if u find something for it via PM. Ill trade my Andrew Walter cut auto for it. PM ME
Go18
I like it, please check my site! Thanks biggrin.gif
deputyjaay
i should have a bunch you might like.check my buckett andpm me
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(badazzmustang @ May 15 2007, 04:27 PM)
ill take a shot at it lmk

hey bud did not see nothing for it
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(Go18 @ May 15 2007, 04:48 PM)
I like it, please check my site! Thanks biggrin.gif

2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear Ladanian Tomlinson PRIME Patch/Auto #/10
2006 SP Authentic Chirography GOLD Triple Autos Lendale White/Maurice Drew/Brian Calhoun #/20

only 2 things that i seen
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ May 15 2007, 06:00 PM)
i should have a bunch you might like.check my buckett andpm me

hey buf you have alot of nice stuff and an awsome raider collection but alot of what i seen was lower...are you willing to trade my favor with alot of lower stuff for it?
deputyjaay
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ May 15 2007, 08:01 PM)
hey buf you have alot of nice stuff and an awsome raider collection but alot of what i seen was lower...are you willing to trade my favor with alot of lower stuff for it?

yea that could be possible...it really all depends on what ya need smile.gif and i still have all those tim brown jsys tongue.gif
tex333
Still have the Huff SP Authentic
Pejarox7620
so you dont want the walter?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.