user posted image
Nyfancam01
Nice! Whats It Book? i'd be interested
badazzmustang
50 its one of the rare versions from target i believe
Nyfancam01
i like it! check my bucket and LMK
badazzmustang
only two things i saw were the vick spx auto but you would have to look for something else or the marion barber auto lmk
Nyfancam01
QUOTE(badazzmustang @ May 14 2007, 03:34 PM)
only two things i saw were the vick spx auto but you would have to look for something else or the marion barber auto lmk

Nah Man im Gonna Have To Pass This Up...Like Marcus But Cant Trade His Brother lol
badazzmustang
anyone else
TinCastleMusic
I am definitely interested and would trade in your favor for it! My Marcus Vick collection currently only has 1 auto in it (the only one that was shortprinted in 2006), so I would definitely be interested in adding that one. Please feel free to take a look at my bucket and trade list and let me know if you see anything at all of interest. Thanks!
badazzmustang
didnt see anything really unless you have a cash offer lmk really could use the money
TinCastleMusic
QUOTE(badazzmustang @ May 14 2007, 05:10 PM)
didnt see anything really unless you have a cash offer lmk really could use the money

All I could offer would be $15 at the most (the last few on eBay went for around $20 with shipping). If you would be interested let me know, otherwise thanks for taking a look at my bucket!
badazzmustang
STILL HAVE THIS UP FOR GRABS BV $50
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.