Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Jevon Kearse Auto #/25 FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
badazzmustang
GOT THIS THING IN TODAY IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN IT NO BV DUE TO SCARCITY THOUGH

user posted image
psupuz31
I am interested, check my bucket!
badazzmustang
LOVE THE STEVEN JACKSON BUT THATS THE ONLY THING I SAW LMK IF WE COULD WORK SOMETHING OUT
psupuz31
QUOTE(badazzmustang @ May 14 2007, 03:26 PM)
IN IT NO BV DUE TO SCARCITY THOUGH

Yes it is I just found it and it is 12-30 bv. #d/25 are booked but anything less than that usually isn't.
psupuz31
I didn't see anything I could use. Sorry.
badazzmustang
OK YOUR RIGHT BUT I WOULD SAY UNLISTED STAR FOR KEARSE WHICH IS 40 SO ITS WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO IF YOU WANT IT WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
psupuz31
I didn't see anything else I could use, and btw Kearse is listed in the unlisted semi star section.
iLLocity
I need it.. check the bucket..
badazzmustang
didnt see anything
jesterr1313
i could use it. i still have that devin hester elite rc and i could through something else in lmk.
badazzmustang
i dont really like giving up autos for base cards so unless you had a cash offer for it then it would be different i would think about it
jesterr1313
i could give you a reggie bush press pass legends rc, reggie bush score hot rc, and the devin hester. total book would be 57. lmk and the kearse books at 25-35. lmk
jesterr1313
plus i have a tyrus thomas ud star rc
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.