Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Want List Inside...I KNOW EVERYONE HAS SOME!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
kordaisdad
I AM LOOKING FOR RAIDERS AND VIKINGS BASE...I WILL TRADE GAME USED AND AUTOS FOR THEM...JUST LET ME KNOW HOW MANY YOU HAVE OR A GUESS OF HOW MANY AND WE CAN GO FROM THERE...THANKS!!!
jesterr1313
you never got back to me about that base insert and tim brown lot i had for ya. lmk
cantstoptheblackmamba
hey man what vikes u lookin for and i still have those raiders base from before lmk
cantstoptheblackmamba
QUOTE(jesterr1313 @ May 14 2007, 04:14 PM)
you never got back to me about that base insert and tim brown lot i had for ya. lmk

eh jester u still interested in the gifford card
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(jesterr1313 @ May 14 2007, 04:14 PM)

sorry bud...let me know what you need for them and we can work out omsehting thanks
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(cantstoptheblackmamba @ May 14 2007, 04:24 PM)
hey man what vikes u lookin for and i still have those raiders base from before lmk

any and all
kordaisdad22
anyone else have base? heres your chanc to get rid of them
WestCoastSkinsFan
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ May 15 2007, 10:38 AM)
anyone else have base? heres your chanc to get rid of them

You never got back to me either. We were looking at Raiders base stuff for your Chris Samuels auto. Did you figure out which one that is?
kordaisdad22
just let me know how many your willing to offer for it...i don't know a number to put on it...also i think its the emerald not diamond
WestCoastSkinsFan
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ May 15 2007, 02:07 PM)
just let me know how many your willing to offer for it...i don't know a number to put on it...also i think its the emerald not diamond

If it's not the die-cut, I believe it's BV 10. I'll have to check though. Would you take 100 Raiders base for it?
kordaisdad22
if you can get 175 for it i will do that let me know
WestCoastSkinsFan
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ May 15 2007, 07:29 PM)
if you can get 175 for it i will do that let me know

I don't think I have that many, oddly enough. What're you calculating them at, anyways? Weren't you saying 10 cents a pop in trade?
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ May 15 2007, 09:26 PM)
I don't think I have that many, oddly enough. What're you calculating them at, anyways? Weren't you saying 10 cents a pop in trade?

that was for those 8 i listed in the thread pre this one...i was wanting 175 as i wouldn't mind keeping this one...if you can get 125-150 that will work
chopinalex
doh u want viking base also!...i have some..oh well here i what i foudn in raiders

bc marcus knight rc
vintage tuisasopu rc
sscore buchanon rc
blanda ud base
bilentnikoff ring of honor chrome
sp kaufman rc
hertiage buchanon rc
crown royale ned rc
leaf rookies stars harris rc
all american foil porter
finest kaufman
prestige harris rc
crown royale harris rc
score woodson rc
metal woodson rc
playoff momentum game day insert long/allen
kordaisdad22
bc marcus knight rc
vintage tuisasopu rc
blanda ud base
bilentnikoff ring of honor chrome
sp kaufman rc
hertiage buchanon rc
leaf rookies stars harris rc
all american foil porter
finest kaufman
prestige harris rc
crown royale harris rc
playoff momentum game day insert long/allen

how much bv do you want on all these?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.